Brooklyn Man Overpowers Four Cops

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
A suspected crook overpowered four cops trying to arrest him in Brooklyn, stealing a Taser from one of them and using it to jolt the other three, police said Tuesday. The officers seemed to have control when he stands up holding one of their tasers - zaps them and runs away. They caught him a few blocks later, where another cop fired a Taser into his back. But the suspect yanked the prongs out and continued to struggle until the cops finally brought him down.

LOL@ these cops.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0190423-gceinbprerhkpfy6g2lk2avml4-story.html

UFC champ champ with only three days of training. Sign him up Dana.

In my mind the Yakety Sax song was playing during that video.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Damn, Kaepernick really not taking this whole NFL lawsuit thing well.

They shouldn't let people be cops if they can only arrest people using the power of their badge. Fire women cops and all small dudes who still get fucked up when it's 4-on-1.

{<jordan}

Sigh...they were being too nice. Some CTE would have settled him down.

Get this guy to AKA or Jacksons. It's like discovering Ngannou on the streets.

They shouldn't let people be cops if they can only arrest people using the power of their badge. Fire women cops and all small dudes who still get fucked up when it's 4-on-1.

{<jordan}
Lol. For reals i remember in high school me and my buddy took down a 6’2 goon it’s fairly simple one grapples the other wails away.

Fuck off.
These kinds of cop attacking assholes are just the kind I don't want in my neighborhood.

Damn did they import these pussies from Europe? Four cops should have been able to subdue him.

Last year we had two cops in my area detain a guy for stealing a cell phone. The guy started fighting with the cops and was able to get the gun from one of the cops and killed him. The poor officer was killed by his own gun. These cops nowadays are either unstable ex military or little pencil pushers that should not be on the streets. The city I live in has guys that look like they are fresh or the academy and look 16. The woman in the force are small also gone are the days of the linebacker dyke lady cops.

Brooklyn peeps are made of sterner stuff than the rest. Them cops from seacaucus obviously.

Im not sure if "managed to run away from" is quite the same thing as "overpowered".

Those baton strikes were about as useful as a parachute under water. If you’re going to use it, fucking use it. None of that Harry Potter wand flicking shit. Lmao

Sigh...they were being too nice. Some CTE would have settled him down.

I also thought they were being a little too nice about it. Though in today's society with police brutality and worries about being sued they probably have to be careful. Although 1 of the guys swinging his baton looked like he was a 2nd grader trying to figure out how to swing a pool noodle at a cat.

Thats embarrassing. Poor tactics from the cops. They dont know how to work as a team.

Back