Broner’s post-fight press conference

The best part was when that white guy said the senator had to leave because he had a cold. So AB didn’t just get outworked by an old man, he got out worked by a sick old man.

"It's time to cash cheques and have sex". Brilliant. I'm going to start using that.

And well done to Dan Rafael was asking him if he really believe he won.

even the Tecate girl broke and smirked when he said he won.

The fight has shown me Broner could have done better. There were a few instances that he countered really well...but as always...Broner is a lazy mofo and tends to get outworked by volume punchers...he is his worst enemy....
and btw...
tecate/boxing ladies >>> mma ladies...

The fight has shown me Broner could have done better. There were a few instances that he countered really well...but as always...Broner is a lazy mofo and tends to get outworked by volume punchers...he is his worst enemy....
and btw...
tecate/boxing ladies >>> mma ladies...

I don't think Broner could have done any better.
Who's a top name he has ever looked good against?
His first big win over Ponce De Leon most had PDL beating Broner.
His win over Malignaggi... at best for Broner was a draw.
He fights a dwarfed opponent in Gavin Rees who regularly landed a looping overhand left. And it was Rees' success that had team Maidana realizing the game plan they could execute better than Rees (by virtue of a lack of size and power on Gavin's) part.

Ashley Theophane, again limited of power, also had Broner looking as ordinary as ever.

Aside from his the loudness of his mouth which is only equaled by his ignorance.... nothing else makes him noteworthy

broner has a solid chin and fast hands . he boxed the last few rounds when shouldve been fighting.

he shouldve mixed it up with Manny but maybe he want be a defensive genius like floyd and not a basic pressure fighter or brawler

Broner is afraid of getting knocked out. Plain and simple. He has good hands, solid chin and has the physical tools to be better but is always going to get outworked because his mental toughness is weak

OK ok. I only got through 1:25 of the video. My thoughts.... He's delusional because he believes because he trained very hard and came in great shape, had a solid gameplan which at very few times worked out for him that he should be gifted the rounds. As usual he did nothing and his lack of a grasp of reality isn't helping him get better. Too many yes men around him and I think he's been coddled for too long led to believe everything he does is great, even if it's touching Pacman 3-4 times the entire fight. I think he has very low self esteem and overcompensates by holding on to anything positive he might've done, and being a stupid arronagnt bastard the rest of the time and nobody around him will ever check him for it. He's never been pushed by anyone in his camp, working out is one thing, but overcoming adversity in the toughest times in the ring, being told by your corner thet you need to step the fuck up cause you're losing, and actually changing your output and going after the opponent is something else. Broner just doesn't have it in him, he needs to retire, cause worse beatings are coming.

Last edited:
For those who haven’t seen it-

I'm actually glad to see Adrian compose himself like a professional during this post fight interview. He handled this loss very well, now I hope Adrian comes back strong. This coming from a PURE Broner hater. Congrats Broner. He is a real ass nic9a and I hope h comes back strong. Manny is just on another level

In the fight thread someone suggested he was not only a delusional clown but probably also kind of mentally ill. I guess it's possible.

Back