Broken arm from blocked roundhouse kick?

16 years olds can do that. Blocking kicks with your fore arms isn't a valid defense and you have never trained in your life if you think that only roided monsters can do that

thats true
i was 16 when i broke an arm with a kick.
I went full force and absolutely through it.

The kid came back to school with a cast.
for that, I had 5 older guys after me for the entire week. Then it was settled. :) by them

Some MMA historians up in here.

Gonzagua broke Couture's arm with a kick, Liddell broke Franklin's. It's amazing that they both lost despite such critical damage.

randycouture_arm_ufc741.jpg

Chuck-Liddell-Rich-Franklin-UFC-115.jpg

survival instinct kicked in no pun intended

I remember this happened back in the day with Cung Le vs Frank Shamrock.

Has this happened any other time recently?
I think that's how Tony's broke his against Micheal Jonhson.

Clearly, you are a man of fine taste. Here you go:

The Thai is Jaroenthong Kiatbanchong. The white guy is named as 'Andrea' but I'm not sure who he is.

That was nice, he just snuck that high kick right in there.

The real question is why guys don't just do ninja shit to dodge kicks. I want some cartwheel backflips to avoid damage. Ninja movie shit or gtfo.

Gonzagua broke Couture's arm with a kick, Liddell broke Franklin's. It's amazing that they both lost despite such critical damage.

randycouture_arm_ufc741.jpg

Chuck-Liddell-Rich-Franklin-UFC-115.jpg
Not to get all deep but stuff like this shows you how fucking tough some of these guys are. Fighting with broken limbs. Very few humans could keep fighting in a voluntary competition through that.

That was nice, he just snuck that high kick right in there.

It's absolutely sick, sick timing. I mean, the gif is in slow-mo, but to see the technique in real time, lean back, then pull the trigger with a high kick no less. It's one of the most surgical KOs I've ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back