Brock vs Jones

skobydog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
No chance for chicken leg Jones. Brock would smash him. He'd take him down and gnp him like he did to Mir.

Sorry Jones' nuthuggers, your boy would lose.

No chance for chicken leg Jones. Brock would smash him. He'd take him down and gnp him like he did to Mir.

I would agree once Jones is down under someone that size he would struggle . Jones has 0 KO power so he wouldn't be able to scare Lenar with strikes . And he would definatly be caught of guard be Lesnars Speed. So yes Jones would lose via tko .

Jones is a certified badass but damn that's a crazy size advantage.

brock-lesnar.jpg

Jones. Don't be stupid. Brock didn't take down Randy who was smaller and far older and worse than Jones at will. People picking Brock are delusional as hell. Jones would humiliate Lesnar.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

Cormier, Olympic wrestler can't take him down, but post-diverticulitis Brock is supposed to?

Ok.

Brock's body would get torn the fuck up by kicks and knees, Brock would gas, Jones would get the sub.

I'd take Jones, but I bet it would be a much closer fight than people would think. Jones doesn't have 1 punch knockout power, and I'm thinking Brock's size and strength would play a big part in the fight.

That said, I would totally watch this fight. Would be a very good judge of if Jones could hang at HW

Would be a very good judge of if Jones could hang at HW

He just beat a guy who was a top 3 hw a year ago. That was all we needed to judge that.

Brock would be a step down.

No, i'm not saying Jones would surely become hw champ, but we don't need further proof that he could "hang".

Pretty close to 50/50 in my opinion.

This would be such an one-sided beatdown that it would be scary.

What's funny is that there will be people arguing either side.

idk, brock has minimal skills, but is much more bigger, stronger, and athletic than jones.

I highly doubt jones could hold brock against the cage, and brocks bull rush is much much more powerful than dc's.

i really think jones lack of power would haunt him against a lesnar type guy. Even if jones bulks up a bit, he can't KO guys he's already bigger than, with a bulk up he still won't be able to KO guys he's smaller than.

He struggled with a mid 40's Randy. You're either:

a.) A troll

or

b.) One of those MMA fans with homosexual tendencies frothing over another mans physique.

BTW: Brock actually is a tough match-up due to the size difference. Your thread is just trolling derps though.

I rather watch Machida vs Lesnar. I don't like Jones, but he is on another level.

Back