News Brock Lesner’s UFC contract pay

Brock is an absolute animal and a behemoth of a man. It's extremely rare to find a 290lb mma athlete with his athleticism and wrestling pedigree. It shouldn't be a surprise to anybody that he gets paid so well

Brock-Lesnar-Posing.jpg

if he hadn't spent his younger years in WWE and some time in NJPW, how'd you think his career would pan out?

Honestly I think he'd clean house if he debuted anytime during 2004-2009, hell maybe up until PRIDE/Strikeforce HW's started coming over.

Brock is an absolute animal and a behemoth of a man. It's extremely rare to find a 290lb mma athlete with his athleticism and wrestling pedigree. It shouldn't be a surprise to anybody that he gets paid so well

Brock-Lesnar-Posing.jpg

Imagine how good he would be if he took PEDs too.

Sounds about right, he was the biggest PPV draw until Conor came along.

32E96BBD-B3DD-4512-975B-67564A24AA0C.jpeg
Too bad we never got to see Steve Neal fight. 2 time ncaa champ and world champ in wrestling. He considered fighting before walking into the nfl and winning 3 Super Bowl rings.

Brock-Lesnar-Posing.jpg

Doesn't mention a thing about PPV points

If he didn't get any PPV points for UFC 100, then it's actually a pretty shit deal.

Hmh this is in the UFC 100 era so not counting purse or sponsors it seems that after the bout in 30 days he received $1,625,000.00 from Zuffa to Brock's company DeathClutch edit and another 750k payment in a 60 days window.

UFC 100 (July of 2009):
Brock Lesnar: $400,000 (show purse revealed to the state)
PPV sales were estimated at 1.6 mill (interesting coincidence huh did Brock only have 1$ per PPV)

This is what 'experts / articles were saying about the 2009 mega card pa for the superstar: "In fact, Lesnar reportedly will make approximately $3 million from the fight even before the majority of his sponsorship money is tallied."
"UFC 100, the UFC’s heavily promoted and long-awaited milestone event, drew a sold-out crowd estimated at 11,000 and – assuming the preliminary figures hold up – the second-largest gate in UFC history with $5.1 million in ticket sales."

Last edited:
So from what I can see, UFC pays Brock Lesnar $812,000 ; DeathClutch gets $812,000 ; and a side clause gives them $375K+$375K for another $750,000.

In the UFC 100 era and without counting PPV points.

bork1}

I think its $1.6m for fights as champ and $750k for other fights - Deathclutch I assume is Brocks company.

I would have expected it to be higher / PPV points TBH

if he hadn't spent his younger years in WWE and some time in NJPW, how'd you think his career would pan out?

Honestly I think he'd clean house if he debuted anytime during 2004-2009, hell maybe up until PRIDE/Strikeforce HW's started coming over.
Dude can't lay off the juice. No way he does anything worth a damn without his jizzum.

Brock-Lesnar-Posing.jpg
Paid so well? 800,000 is shit for their biggest star at the time. No wonder he aint going back.

I remember Dana saying back in the day they paid 5m to a fighter one PPV, surely that would have been Brock? This was like 6 years ago.

I remember Dana saying back in the day they paid 5m to a fighter one PPV, surely that would have been Brock? This was like 6 years ago.
And you're still believing a single word that comes out of his mouth, why?

And you're still believing a single word that comes out of his mouth, why?

I mean, I asked a standard question out of curiosity, not sure why you got so defensive and anti Dana, I merely asked if that was the case would it have been Brock. Lifes too short to be so on edge.

Hmh this is in the UFC 100 era so not counting purse or sponsors it seems that after the bout in 30 days he received $1,625,000.00 from Zuffa to Brock's company DeathClutch edit and another 750k payment in a 60 days window.

UFC 100 (July of 2009):
Brock Lesnar: $400,000 (show purse revealed to the state)
PPV sales were estimated at 1.6 mill (interesting coincidence huh did Brock only have 1$ per PPV)

This is what 'experts / articles were saying about the 2009 mega card pa for the superstar: "In fact, Lesnar reportedly will make approximately $3 million from the fight even before the majority of his sponsorship money is tallied."
"UFC 100, the UFC’s heavily promoted and long-awaited milestone event, drew a sold-out crowd estimated at 11,000 and – assuming the preliminary figures hold up – the second-largest gate in UFC history with $5.1 million in ticket sales."

No buddy. Read it again. UFC takes half, and the rest goes to Brock and Death clutch. 812 to Brock and CD, 812 to UFC. It's BS.

I mean, I asked a standard question out of curiosity, not sure why you got so defensive and anti Dana, I merely asked if that was the case would it have been Brock. Lifes too short to be so on edge.
I"d call it more pro fighter than anti Dana, I'm sick of hearing news like this.

No buddy. Read it again. UFC takes half, and the rest goes to Brock and Death clutch. 812 to Brock and CD, 812 to UFC. It's BS.

Hmh don't know I got from that they were paying Brock's company those sums after the bouts took place i a 30 and 60 day window.

That tells me this isn't the purse and that Brock was getting some nice tax breaks with his company that's why he didn't want the checks made out to him. (Brock does roll with an accountant and a lawyer to this UFC negotiations if I remember correctly and it seems they are justifying their fees)

Still very little money for monster PPVs I know it was 10 years ago but Zuffa was doing even him dirty.

Back