Media Brock Lesner looking like Joe Rogan

I don't claim anything that only I know lol. There is more than one bible and giants is mentioned in all ancient religions. ALL OF THEM. Plus all ancient civilizations/cultures. ALL OF THEM. So do more reading and research and get back to me when you do.
So I'm guessing you're not going to link it, got it.

So I'm guessing you're not going to link it, got it.
You have google, I'm not going to do the work for you. It's not hard to find in all versions of the bible from ancient times across different religions. Not hard to find the information in all ancient religions and cultures//civilizations. You are just proving how f*cking dumb you are that you can't google that sh*t. It's not made up. It's documented and set in stone and ancient structures and a part of their oral history. The oldest known scriptures has it included. That's like people from the future discovering our history books and ignoring what written in it.

You must be incredibly dumb and slow. Got it.

You have google, I'm not going to do the work for you. It's not hard to find in all versions of the bible from ancient times across different religions. Not hard to find the information in all ancient religions and cultures//civilizations. You are just proving how f*cking dumb you are that you can't google that sh*t. It's not made up. It's documented and set in stone and ancient structures and a part of their oral history. The oldest known scriptures has it included. That's like people from the future discovering our history books and ignoring what written in it.

You must be incredibly dumb and slow. Got it.
Why are you equating religious texts with history books? They have two entirely different intents.

Back