Brock Lesnar would be top 5 HW easy today

and trtvitor would time travel from 2013 and knock his head into the 10th row

Just let them juice, fights sucks since usada..

If Brock had transitioned over earlier and had a couple more easy fights like Min Soo Kim, and learned striking defense there's no doubt in my mind he'd be the greatest heavyweight ever

Too much size

Too much athleticism

Too much wrestling pedigree

lesnar.jpg
too much steroids

yeah , probably even top 3 .... at breakdancing.

The division needs him. That finish last night was an embarrassment. The Brock we saw at UFC 200 is easily in the top 3.

If he was on PEDS hed be champion ok Stipe would beat him but there is nobady left in HW so he would be probably top 5 on PEDS

Too much size

Too much athleticism

Too much wrestling pedigree

[/QUOTE

Yeah right, and under USADA he'd lost a lot of his courage, aggressiveness and his chin would not be as good. Brock Lesnar without steroids would not be the same person physically and especially not emotionally. No need for trolling bro, so many dumb threads already out there.

The "clean" Brock of the first UFC run, no chance in the world, the juiced up beast that beat Hunt sure.

brock-lesnar-junior-dos-santos.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The juiced up version that fought Hunt was one stuffed takedown away from losing. He's too limited, regardless of how many roids he takes. Loses to Stipe, Cain, Werdum, JDS, Reem. These are all nightmare matchup for him.

Well he already got his ass kicked by Cain and Overeem. Werdum would beat him as well. The only guy I give him a good chance against in the top 5 is JDS.

No chance. Brock isn't Stipe.

I definitely wish Brock and Carwin started MMA in their early twenties and evolved as much as possible. Guys like that always make things interesting

Wouldn't mind seeing Brock get a shot at Stipe.

Back