Brock Lesnar in UFC shape

Look how red his face is. That's elevated red blood cell count. Probably from natural causes though /s

5ec94d45bd90aa07e90e6a70670013e8.jpg

UFC-200-Las-Vegas-Weigh-Ins-2016-07-08-Brock-Lesnar-photo-MMAnytt.se-Vince-Cachero-124-of-155-600x401.jpg

I'm pretty sure they can give him another exception, at this point why not?

That was the funny bit about the Hunt fight. I’ve never seen Lesnar in that sort of shape even in WWE when he was allowed to juice all he wanted.

Brock sucks and is a marketing gimmick for children.....He doesn't belong in any top MMA promotion.

He belongs in WWE.....He'll do just fine there.

Look how red his face is. That's elevated red blood cell count. Probably from natural causes though /s

I think he's just old. He has that 40+ pale White guy look. He should really avoid the sun.
Same shit happens to me and I'm 30.

nothing better than seeing a jacked white boy in his natural environment.

he should go for a run with Holly Holm in the tightest pair of shorts possible.

But can he take a punch? Or even fight without the use of whatever chemicals he puts in his body?

His arms are fucking ridiculous. Imagine how gorilla-like they'd look if he pulled his trousers up to his bellybotton.

This pin needle isn’t seeing over 50 year old

The funny thing is, there was a pic of him from that same day with a shirt on posted here a few days ago, with the TS saying he looks small and skinny.

He hasn't been off the gear for well over 2 decades.

The funny thing is, there was a pic of him from that same day with a shirt on posted here a few days ago, with the TS saying he looks small and skinny.

He hasn't been off the gear for well over 2 decades.
Brock is just pulsing from his early 2000s WWE days.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Back