Brock Lesnar has 50lbs on a prime Arnold Schwarzenegger

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
AR-160719676.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Lesnar is 6'3 and has to cut to make the HW limit, so it is safe to say that he walks around at 300lbs.

Here's an off season Arnold at 6'2 250lbs
attachment.php

That shows that Brock is on a HUGE amount of injectables.

Lmfao injectables. Lesnar is a jacked white boy...jacked with a shit load of steroids.

Lesnar looks like shit next to a mid 30's Arnie....who would only be 6'2 if he cross dressed and wore heels.

If I'm not mistaken Arnie's top stage weight was once 250. Which means he would be shredded to hell and back as opposed to the pic shown here. (both Arnie's and Brock's). Having said that...juice is present in copious amounts.

Lesnar looks like shit next to a mid 30's Arnie....who would only be 6'2 if he cross dressed and wore heels.
That last comment had me rolling. I only recently "found out" Arnie is in actuality way shorter than six two. Never once did I think there was a whole fucking website dedicated to it (celeb heights or something). Insane.

Every single defensive lineman in the NFL and most major college programs would also be much bigger than Arnold.

Is he supposed to be the benchmark for achievable size of a human?

why stop at assuming 300 lbs TS? Why not assume he's 350 lbs? Then you could say he's got 100 lbs on prime Ahnold

Every single defensive lineman in the NFL and most major college programs would also be much bigger than Arnold.

Is he supposed to be the benchmark for achievable size of a human?
exactly, he was / is far from a giant. he was a big dude for his day even for a bodybuilder (if I remember correctly only Lou was bigger than Arnie back then) but even then he was never about becoming the biggest dude ever. More about aesthetics.

Prime Arnold would use lesnar as a towel...

So? Can he throw a pipe through someone?

About 50lbs is the crap stuck in Lesnar's colon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back