• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Lesnar comes back to UFC everytime Dana White needs another big PPV to help the company

He completely whooped mark hunt. a very active UFC fighter, meanwhile that was brocks first UFC fight in 5 years, you know that right?

Brock came back after 5 years, and did what no one else ever does, whoop an active top fighter.. show me someone else that went away for 5 years and came back, only guy that is clo-se is GSP after 4 years (GSP one of the GOATS)

Facts are facts, Mark hunt stated many times before the Brock fight, that we all know hes roiding, and that it DOESNT MATTER, because he will KO him anyway.. HE said that out of his own mouth, that the roids dont matter, and that he knows what he signed up for.. so its hilarious to see fans like you retroactively go back and change what Mark said, i can tell you are not a big hunt fan because you would have known this dialogue.

Mark made a marketing campaign of it, constantly tweeting and posting, about how hes going to KO steroid cheat out cold, and that none of that matters.. all of that are facts, i like Mark hunt so id know.. fast foward to the future, Mark hunt got whooped and embarrsed by a guy that was out of the job for half a decade, and now hes super salty that he cries wolf over the very thing he used as his marketing campaign.. but hey, you would know that right, youve probably only been around MMA 2 minutes.

He laid on him and got an NC out of it. Brock hasn't won a fight in like 9 years.

The UFC always bring Brock back when they need to make MMA great again.

Because they have to him. Because he's the hero the UFC needs, but not the one it needs deserves now, so they will do whatever it takes to hire him. Because he can bring in the PPV buys, because he's not a savior. He's a WWE superstar, a watchful protector, The White Knight.

Lesnar is a true company man, UFC has counted on him many times to help bring some much needed money back to UFC.

This fight with DC is going to be massive, and I hope Brock wins, Im rooting for him, he is the real PPV draw.

I see this fight easily doing around 1.3 to 1.5 million buys.

Brock saves the day again, UFC just keeps tossing him 10 million guarantee paydays and he takes the fight.

Give the man props.
also because both guys are steroid abusers, they feel good with each other

You realize that Brock even Roided up couldn't do anything more then lay on a guy for a NC.
You realize the best outcome you can have when you fail is a NC?

Not that your reply actually addressed what I said.

Hate the break the news to you but there is not deterrent for Brock not Roid/PED before his fights. He makes about 10 Million for a fight and the Commission fines him 500K. Suspends him and he goes back to to WWE for 5 million. LMAO
You do know Brock didn't beat Hunt right? It was a NC because he was caught cheating.
Brock remembers road rage Overeem. Brock is going to be juiced out of his mind

Back