• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Lesnar comes back to UFC everytime Dana White needs another big PPV to help the company

No. I'm just throwing shade at the "he has no chance" comment.

EVERY fighter(even a WWE guy who was once a UFC champ) has a chance to win.
Mark Hunt has no wrestling game at all, and Brock took advantage there, he looked like a fish out of water in the stand-up game. Daniel Cormier was a damn Olympic wrestler and just knocked out the best HW champ ever who was knocking everyone else out. If you wanna be literal, then no chance at all would be wrong. But Lesnar has the closest thing to no chance, and even if Cormier is a 10-1 favorite I'd still bet the house on him.

Brock has absolutely no chance of winning the fight. Like seriously, I don't see any foreseeable outcomes where he wins. He's not gonna out-cardio, not gonna out-wrestle him, not gonna knock him out, not gonna outstrike him, I just want to know one plausible scenario of him winning.

no shot? did you see how great Brock looked against Mark Hunt who is also a short fat guy like DC? Brock will just use a similar strategy and keep DC at bay, DC will start to gas and Brock will shoot for a takedown taking both legs and driving DC to the mat hard when DC is tired

As much as people trash Brock Lesnar... the guy is a real fighter and a true competitor. He's certainly not the best HW on the planet -- he still probably loses to both DC and Cormier.

But Brock just loves fighting and competing (for real). And now he gets to compete against a guy he wrestled with in college, who's his age, and he probably feels he has a good chance to win.

Yea its a money fight, but at least its one DC wants and deserves. I wouldn't say brock has no chance though, he is a massive guy and if he can get top position and land some big punches he could pull it off. He took cain down, but cain scrambled fast and got back to his feet, DC looked a bit sluggish compared to when he fought at HW before. Certainly there is no question DC should be the favorite, he has all the tools to win, but saying brock has no chance sounds a bit idiotic.

This was cringey and embarassing.

Lesnar is a pro wrestler not a fighter. This gimmick is only amusing to an 8 year old.
Really disrespectful cant wait to see Lesnar do cartwheels again.

Lesnar is a true company man, UFC has counted on him many times to help bring some much needed money back to UFC.

This fight with DC is going to be massive, and I hope Brock wins, Im rooting for him, he is the real PPV draw.

I see this fight easily doing around 1.3 to 1.5 million buys.

Brock saves the day again, UFC just keeps tossing him 10 million guarantee paydays and he takes the fight.

Give the man props.

Nah Brock just needs time between cycles and WWE provides that.
Hate the break the news to you but there is not deterrent for Brock not Roid/PED before his fights. He makes about 10 Million for a fight and the Commission fines him 500K. Suspends him and he goes back to to WWE for 5 million. LMAO

I'd imagine Brock/Cormier has potential to be significantly bigger than Brock/Stipe so its probably much more likely he returns now.

Brock is what the Bushido warrior spirit is all about. Pride never die!

As much as people trash Brock Lesnar... the guy is a real fighter and a true competitor. He's certainly not the best HW on the planet -- he still probably loses to both DC and Cormier.

But Brock just loves fighting and competing (for real). And now he gets to compete against a guy he wrestled with in college, who's his age, and he probably feels he has a good chance to win.

????

This was cringey and embarassing.

Lesnar is a pro wrestler not a fighter. This gimmick is only amusing to an 8 year old.
Really disrespectful cant wait to see Lesnar do cartwheels again.
Lesnar has balls and will fight anyone, how dare you say he is not a fighter, the guy has never turned down a fight, he fought everyone, with little to know fight experience and even held the strap

The guy is the real deal so dont go dissing him, show me a guy he was afraid to step in the cage with this man is loyal to Dana and when Dana asks a favor he does it, other fighters are scared to step up.

Brock is actually a smart man. He has been playing both WWE and UFC because he knows they need him. This little promo that he did with DC will increase WWE summerslam PPV sales and that means more money for Brock.

Brock is actually a smart man. He has been playing both WWE and UFC because he knows they need him. This little promo that he did with DC will increase WWE summerslam PPV sales and that means more money for Brock.

He's rich and will be richer. He's getting those PPV points.

Please the guy was gifted a title shot. If he had to go thru the gauntlet like everybody else his record would be nothing. His fights are clearly a one-dimensional embarrassment, guy is a 6'4" beast who flinches and turtles up when hit and can only smother smaller less athletic guys. DC and Stipe only want to fight him cuz hes an easy payday w no risk.

I'm pretty sure CM Punk could beat Brock in an MMA fight.

And his "mic work" is a joke too... "Ngahou is a piece of sh$%" wow brilliant delivery and stunning eloquent words.

Bork could go to the moon guys!!

Lesnar has balls and will fight anyone, how dare you say he is not a fighter, the guy has never turned down a fight, he fought everyone, with little to know fight experience and even held the strap

The guy is the real deal so dont go dissing him, show me a guy he was afraid to step in the cage with this man is loyal to Dana and when Dana asks a favor he does it, other fighters are scared to step up.

No. I'm just throwing shade at the "he has no chance" comment.

EVERY fighter(even a WWE guy who was once a UFC champ) has a chance to win.

You do know Brock didn't beat Hunt right? It was a NC because he was caught cheating.

Back