Brock and Ronda are eerily similar

DBP

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
- one dimensional, physically imposing grapplers with some initial success (Ronda obviously had way more)
- striking defense/composure was shit, folded pretty quickly when hit
- Had yes man camps where it was claimed they rarely sparred.
- afraid to leave their comfort zones and train at better camps
- heel type personalities + UFC hype machine = monster hate from fans

brock could take a L way better though thats for sure.

The biggest difference is that Brock Lesnar has a double leg and looks like a freak of nature.

Why do I keep seeing these threads, it's not true. Brocks striking is shit on here but it was much better than RRR's and was his ground game.

Plus if he has the funding to make his own camp why not do it and train close to home? Erik Paulson is legit as fuck.

Except Brock was on steroids and Ronda is an Olympic medalist

This is the 5th thread today about how Ronda and brock are one and the same person....

Fought two of the hardest punchers in MMA in Mark Hunt and Shane Carwin and did not get KOd.

Brock quit after he caught a disease, Rousey quit after she caught a beating.

Brock is a jacked whit boy. Rhonda a #DNB.

Lesnar's competition was way tougher, yes, that includes a 100 year old Couture but that is still better than freaking Betchee (however you spell that name)

I'm actually wondering if the Diaz bros and Amanda were separated at birth

- one dimensional, physically imposing grapplers with some initial success (Ronda obviously had way more)

Pretty much. Both of their success came from being one-dimensional, but very strong grappling that they used against handpicked opponents in weak divisions. Both got heavily pushed by UFC and their outside media forces, and as a result severely overrated which made their inevitable downfall that much more dramatic.

Pretty much. Both of their success came from being one-dimensional, but very strong grappling that they used against handpicked opponents in weak divisions. Both got heavily pushed by UFC and their outside media forces, and as a result severely overrated which made their inevitable downfall that much more dramatic.
I hated Brock because I always like when technique overcomes size. I think this criticism isn't fair. Brock Lesnar faced true competition very early. Dude was fighting former champion Mir in his second fight and beat him in the rematch! Dude also beat Randy and Shane Carwin.
You can accuse Brock of everything but saying his opponents were cherry picked isn't fair.

I think you are not being fair to Ronda Rousey either. She faced the competition available and won in great fashion. I'm Brazilian but I wouldn't have minded if she had won against Amanda, I watched all her fights and to me she is a great fighter, I think that she can improve.

Last edited:
she is closer to Conor than Brock.

No.

Ronda is emotionally and mentally incapable of doing what needs to be done.

Brock was mentally stable he just didn't give a fuck.

Back