News British Rapper Wilds Out On Hostess and Tries to Fight Crowd

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

He gets into with Hostess and then start throwing a glass at some dude and jumps and tries to stomp dude out

Who is this pussy? More importantly, who cares?

you might say that Slowthai is a... psycho?

When I wild out on hostess it involves a box of ring dings and a box of frosted cupcakes

Had no idea who this idiot is so I googled

Tyron Kaymone Frampton (born 18 December 1994),[1] better known by his stage name slowthai (stylised in lowercase), is a British rapper from Northampton.[2] He rose to popularity in 2019 for his gritty and rough instrumentals and raw, politically charged lyrics, especially around Brexit and Theresa May’s tenure as British Prime Minister. slowthai placed 4th in the BBC Sound Of 2019 and followed up in the same year with his debut studio album, Nothing Great About Britain. The album was nominated for the Mercury Prize; at slowthai’s 2019 Mercury Prize ceremony performance, he held a fake severed head of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on stage, generating much controversy.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slowthai
Well I gotta say that I'm really surprised he's a low impulse control derp

I saw something similar maybe 12 years ago.

Darkest Hour was hosting an all-day metal show at a local venue. Just 12 hours of all sorts of metal bands. A few of which blew up in the years to come.

There was one act, however, that was a hip hop act. I can't remember the dude's name now. He started getting booed off stage as soon as his first song started. He got pissed off and jumped off the stage and picked a dude at random and beat the shit out of him.

The dude that got beat up was literally there just to see the rapper. He got pulled out on a stretcher and was muttering "but I'm his fan". Beaten and bloody and confused why the dude picked him.

who?

weirdest cringest thing I've skipped through in a while

Darkest Hour was hosting an all-day metal show at a local venue. Just 12 hours of all sorts of metal bands. A few of which blew up in the years to come.

There was one act, however, that was a hip hop act. I can't remember the dude's name now. He started getting booed off stage as soon as his first song started. He got pissed off and jumped off the stage and picked a dude at random and beat the shit out of him.

The dude that got beat up was literally there just to see the rapper. He got pulled out on a stretcher and was muttering "but I'm his fan". Beaten and bloody and confused why the dude picked him.
damn..........................................that sucks.

well he did get meet-n-beat with his idol

she's so thirsty for some slowthai cock

"british rapper " lol

UK “rap” music is excruciating. We had a couple decent efforts in the past (Gunshot, Blade), but the modern crop are just embarrassing.

Trying to portray themselves as having had a tough upbringing in a country where everything is laid out for them on a platter. Poverty to these morons is having a 6 month old phone.

Back