Britains most dangerous prisoner spreads himself in butter and attacks guards.

Meanwhile across the Atlantic, we keeps it real.

never heard of him. what did this fine upstanding citizen do to get incarcerated?

never heard of him. what did this fine upstanding citizen do to get incarcerated?

He's what the Tom Hardy film Bronson was based on. He's been banged up for all sorts of silly shit, he's not very good on the outside and it's probable he won't get out of solitary again. His book's excellent but I'm afraid we'll never be friends if he goes chicken oriental when my team wins.

Didn't this happen in that movie about him too? He gets that guard he's holding hostage to grease him up before he gets into a big fight with the rest of the guards or whatever lol.

He's what the Tom Hardy film Bronson was based on. He's been banged up for all sorts of silly shit, he's not very good on the outside and it's probable he won't get out of solitary again. His book's excellent but I'm afraid we'll never be friends if he goes chicken oriental when my team wins.

heard of the movie, but never saw it.

watch it
bronson_xlg.jpg

His first taste of life behind bars came in 1974, at the age of 22, when he was imprisoned for seven years for an armed robbery of a Post Office in Little Sutton. He stole

Going "chicken oriental," does that mean demented or heavily battered?

tumblr_mdx822BedZ1r37bl2.gif

Didn't this happen in that movie about him too? He gets that guard he's holding hostage to grease him up before he gets into a big fight with the rest of the guards or whatever lol.

yep happened in the movie as well

bro6.jpg

Put these in a blender and you get that guy:

mrclean1.jpg

Kimbo-Slice-TUF-10.jpg

John-Lennon.jpg

the movie is brilliant

sort of lock stock and 2 smoking barrels meets snatch meets a clockwork orange.

Balls. That movie is more like a one-man play crossed with a late 80s music video. I'm thinking "Vogue."

Off to Netflix i go lol

Never watched that movie but always noticed it on Netflix.

Back