Bring Shogun vs Rampage 2 at Montreal

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
shogun is 2-0 at Bell Center and Quinton could avenge an old beating for his return

The hell is wrong with you?!

Do you want to see a man bludgeoned to death? What did Shogun ever do to you?

my thoughts exactly have you seen Shogun as of late? if Page is still on point it'll be r.i.p Shogan

The hell is wrong with you?!

Do you want to see a man bludgeoned to death? What did Shogun ever do to you?

Yeah Rampage looked like a fucking killer lately, that shit fight vs Mo and losing that first round to Beltran.

Would rather see both guys face opponents they havent fought before

Would rather see both guys face opponents they havent fought before

Why... neither of them are in a title hunt at all, Nor will they be.

the UFC brought back Rampage likely knowing well he's just there to draw.

Why can't we just have fun?

my thoughts exactly have you seen Shogun as of late? if Page is still on point it'll be r.i.p Shogan

People look to far into the OSP loss.

The hendo loss was fine, shogun was winning the whole fight. if that version of shogun shows up to face rampage, it's a fight.

The fight makes sense. Neither guy is ever gonna fight for a title again so let them throw down

Would be a decent fight
havent seen shogun look good in his fights since the gus fight sure he lost but did good, although he didnt look so good in the vera fight even though he won, forgot about te huna Ko but still. U never know with shogun 2 ko in a row one more. Page hadnt looked great either dont know why they brought em back if they say he cant hang with the top fighters ufc offers. I say they both done imo

Back