Briggs v Vitali

Damn, what a disappointment. Vitali fighting Briggs and Wlad fighting Peter, two more wasted defences.

Not a great choice... but there aren't many out there

I'm still hoping Valuev and Solis will be able to fight Vitali sometime.

Still better than Carwin vs Lesnar.

Surprisingly, Briggs looked in good shape his last fight. Now, this is based on physical appearence alone seeing as the fight went 98 seconds, but he's not carrying around all the excessive muscle he had before (but still plenty strong), and low body fat.

Briggs hasn't really done anything to earn a shot, and seeing as Vitali faced a pushover in his last fight I'm wondering why he isn't facing a top 10 guy.

Briggs has power, a mean look, and could talk a good game. He could have been a superstar, but his stamina was piss poor and he lost to less talented fighters who worked harder than him.

Not even for the half a billion bucks that sit waiting lonely on the table, looking for the right American man to claim it with his talent and sweat.

Vitali by stamina.

How about the right British guy? :icon_lol:

Not a great choice... but there aren't many out there

I'm still hoping Valuev and Solis will be able to fight Vitali sometime.

Valuev or Solis already would've been way better choices

It's too bad those Klitschkos won't man up and dance with David Hayemaker Haye.

Ya Vitali has prolly got this fight ez. Like anyone else i'd rather see a unifaction match.but w/e,

Valuev or Solis already would've been way better choices

Solis is in line for an eliminator with the WBC, so he will be fighting him... Valuev didn't want to fight, so that's not an option.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: You can't be serious????

troll-web1.jpg

even Tua would have been a better choice IMO. at least Tua won his fight on the night of the young heavyweights card 14 years ago where as briggs got stopped. yeah, yeah, he got a gift against Foreman and he got lucky against Liakovich, but Briggs' only chance here is if vitali quits again

Why isn't Haye fighting? I assume it's ducking, but I remember him saying he wanted to fight Vitali first because the WBC is the "real" belt (lulz).

Did Vitali and Haye even try to negotiate?

Back