Brian Ortega vs Khabib Nurmagomedov

Khabib has never fought against a legit Black Belt BJJ guy in UFC
You are delusional. RDA is a European bronze black belt medalist, he is an international level BJJ blackbelt and Khabib outgrappled him on the ground, completely shutting down any sort offense RDA might have had and forced him to literally, unironically cling on to Khabib for dear life doing absolutely nothing. He is more legit of a black belt than guys like Tony who have no accolades whatsoever.

Everybody is beatable Khabib has never fought against a top level MMA wrestler or a legit Black Belt BJJ guy in UFC,Khabib is great thats obvious but Barao was also like 26-1 and guess what he felt so hard,This is MMA and everything is possible

RDA and Thiago Tavares are 3rd degree black belts. Both got dominated by Khabib.

In Khabib's words, if they all think thinks they know grappling...Khabib will teach them true grappling.

You are delusional. RDA is a European bronze black belt medalist, he is an international level BJJ blackbelt and Khabib outgrappled him on the ground, completely shutting down any sort offense RDA might have had and forced him to literally, unironically cling on to Khabib for dear life doing absolutely nothing. He is more legit of a black belt than guys like Tony who have no accolades whatsoever.
Lol at Tavares

Khabib would emasculate him and Gadhela would leave with a girl.

No way Ortega smashes zabit in the feet or in the ground . @John makfresshi what do you have to say about this ?
Zabit has gone life or death with a sub par opponent. Ortega improves much faster than your average fighter and if/when they do meet T-City will be way to good on the feet and clearly will always be the better grappler. Size matters and he would have his way with Zabit on the ground, and will be more than competent on the feet to win rounds and dictate the fight. Ortega via finish in the 4th rd. Gnp or sub depending on how tough Zabit is
Edit. So i realized this was for Khabib vs Ortega. My 2 favorite fighters. Khabib probably beats his ass unfortunately for me and my war wagon

Thiago Tavares manhandled him
he lost 2 rounds and won the 3rd via TKO
It's actually a great fight but it was 1-1 going into the 3rd. T-city doesn't believe in letting judges decide his fate so he handled his business

I have no doubt in my mind he would do better than Connor did!

The guy who mostly outgrappled ortega

brian-ortega-thiago-tavares-ufc-fight-night-681.jpg

He's on top of ortega there.
This/\

This is a small ww vs big FW match up.
Remember how the last one went?
I'll give you a clue, the small ww won.

Everybody is beatable Khabib has never fought against a top level MMA wrestler or a legit Black Belt BJJ guy in UFC,Khabib is great thats obvious but Barao was also like 26-1 and guess what he felt so hard,This is MMA and everything is possible
Khabib destroyed Tavares, a third degree black belt with 90% submission wins, who manhandled Ortega on the ground and easily got mount. Also RDA another third degree black belt

Back