Bret Hart Tackler Identified as MMA Fighter Zach Madsen (2-1)

I'm not here to defend the guy but he's a 6'2 amateur mma fighter, unhinged and crazy. Fights at 170 but probably closer to 200lbs. He would kick my ass most likely and most likely kick most of our asses in this thread. Including yours.
P36T.gif

I'm not here to defend the guy but he's a 6'2 amateur mma fighter, unhinged and crazy. Fights at 170 but probably closer to 200lbs. He would kick my ass most likely and most likely kick most of our asses in this thread. Including yours.

Don't project your short comings onto me, brother.

Don't project your short comings onto me, brother.
I don't even know you but in an mma fight between you or that lunatic who tackled Bret, I would bet everything on the lunatic. I was actually very athletic in my day and I'm a blue belt in BJJ. (Haven't competed because of health reasons in over a year tho) but I've trained kick boxing with both pros and amateurs. They'll fuck you up. You're probably one of those guys who thinks he can beat up mighty mouse too. Or any of the other Manlet mma fighters. I come with humility knowing I cant beat up a pro or even semi bro mma fighter my same size. You think this is fiction. He will fuck you up. Just like he would fuck me up. This isn't prowrestling brah. We could probably beat CM Punk tho. He's 40 and unathletic and overall sucks. So there is that.

Funny story like 13 years ago when I was 20 I thought I could beat up Randy Couture just because he was old. Lol oh how stupid young me was. If you're 18. I'll let you slide

I don't even know you but in an mma fight between you or that lunatic who tackled Bret, I would bet everything on the lunatic. I was actually very athletic in my day and I'm a blue belt in BJJ. (Haven't competed because of health reasons in over a year tho) but I've trained kick boxing with both pros and amateurs. They'll fuck you up. You're probably one of those guys who thinks he can beat up mighty mouse too. Or any of the other Manlet mma fighters. I come with humility knowing I cant beat up a pro or even semi bro mma fighter my same size. You think this is fiction. He will fuck you up. Just like he would fuck me up. This isn't prowrestling brah. We could probably beat CM Punk tho. He's 40 and unathletic and overall sucks. So there is that.

{<jimmies}

Funny story like 13 years ago when I was 20 I thought I could beat up Randy Couture just because he was old. Lol oh how stupid young me was. If you're 18. I'll let you slide
P36T.gif

Former pro-wrestling champion abruptly tackled by “B” level fighter.

bellingham-herald-newspaper-1208-1941-wwii-japan-u.s.png

Last edited:
Back