Brendan the flip flopper Shaub

I thought you meant flip flopping on being heterosexual.

Probably did... One minute you are banging Ronda to Eskimo kissing Dana White through Ronda, to getting a wife, then off to giving Joe Rogan a BJ in an alley after a comedy session. I mean this dude is going places.

No Sherbro can top such flip flopping.

Its a shame that Schaub even gets paid to talk or do anything. He needs to be in the ufc getting koed for our amusement
tumblr_mpjiezwqux1ry1rm7o4_400.gif

knockouts_Ben_Rothwell_Stops_Brendan_Schaub_UFC_145.gif

tumblr_mysjhevoEo1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I thought it was ironic in his podcast after the Super Bowl that he was calling out the Maroon 5 dude Adam Lavigne for being gay and having some "sugar in those hips" all while having his legs crossed like a chick and talking with a distinct lisp.

If you hate Schuab watch this.

You won't afterwards.

Prob beat up on an amateur because Schaub was a shit tier fighter in the UFC.

Brendan is an insecure boy trapped inside a jocks body, trying to cope in life by sucking up to friends to get to higher places, bullying those that are weaker, and faking it til he makes it. basically a hack.
Just the sound of Brendan giggling ( sound so fake it hurts ) to Delia jokes or a-a-a-a-a-a-nyone other than Bryan is painful. TFATK is good because of Callen, I stopped listening to BBB year ago and I will NEVER listen to him and Theo. Too murch cawntent B.

Schaub has always been a flavor of the week kind of guy. You can tell every time a hype train comes along, something in pop culture, fashion, etc. Whatever is hot, he's all-in and then the first to call it lame when it's over.

Brendan is an insecure boy trapped inside a jocks body, trying to cope in life by sucking up to friends to get to higher places, bullying those that are weaker, and faking it til he makes it. basically a hack.
Lol said like every bitter internet virgin out there. Every like you got is like a hands up to the virgin question. Sort your lives out you angry toads

Lol said like every bitter internet virgin out there. Every like you got is like a hands up to the virgin question. Sort your lives out you angry toads
I'm certainly not a virgin and he got a point, Brendan is a big teenage boy, it's okay to have opinions on other people

Virgen? Lol ok
Anyone who throws out false insults like that should get ignored, generalizing is ignorance manifested. Why are you defending this hack? Does Brendan qualify as a great wholesome person to you, someone with good values and a good role model for younger kids in this shitty society we live in?

Listening to that buffoon is dangerous to ones health.

This man is a pioneer for heterosexual men everywhere who find other men sexually attractive. Put some respect on that purple soul.

Wouldn't that just make you bi sexual, or gay?

Virgen? Lol ok
Anyone who throws out false insults like that should get ignored, generalizing is ignorance manifested. Why are you defending this hack? Does Brendan qualify as a great wholesome person to you, someone with good values and a good role model for younger kids in this shitty society we live in?
he's funny to me and many people. anyone happy with their lives does not have so much vitriol in them to want to go online and rage on someone being very successful. This far into the internet age this kind of behaviour is textbook stuff, so clear to observers it's painful. SO clear that at this point only the guilty will deny it because you are on here hiding from a reality you dont like. GET OUT the house, be happy and stop hating.
I'm certainly not a virgin and he got a point, Brendan is a big teenage boy, it's okay to have opinions on other people
opinions of course. but that bitter, resentful lashing out you see so often is just inner screams being released.

Back