Brendan Schaub on Jerry O'Connell's upcoming late night show panel

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"Jerry O'Connell's upcoming late-night talk show, Bravo’s Play by Play, officially has a premiere date. The series, which is also being executive produced by Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen host Andy Cohen, will launch a three-episode run beginning on Monday, September 24 at 10/9c. Each episode will find Jerry sitting down to dish about all the buzzy Bravo moments alongside a panel of actors, comics, tastemakers, and athletes.

The show will air Monday nights. Bravo fanatic Jerry will break down and analyze all the hot drama and antics including news, highlights, and updates that viewers absolutely need to know. The panel will include former UFC fighter Brendan Schaub, Esquire’s editor-at-large Dave Holmes, and TV host and comedian Michael Yo. Oh, yeah, let's not forget to mention that Jerry's wife and fellow Bravo superfan Rebecca Romijn to get her take on all of the weekly drama. For a sneak peek of what's to come, check out the clip above.
As you might recall, Jerry previously explained to The Daily Dish, Bravo plays an important role in his marriage to Rebecca: "You want to know the secrets to our marriage? We both actively watch every Housewives franchise and we talk about it."

SUzyJNb.gif

tumblr_m33yvkzZVc1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Bravo? <FookIsThatGuy>
What the fuck is that?

O’Connell is the poor man’s Jason Bateman

O’Connell is the poor man’s Jason Bateman
A broke and destitute Jason Batemen.

Although, Jason Bateman was a poor mans Michael Jay Fox until the shakes.

yall are a bunch of haters, theres very few of you here that i wouldnt want to punch in rea life. yall hate on the guy for no reason smh lol.

Always remember him as the fat kid from stand by me

This sounds terrible and I watch all the Bravo mess. The show should just be O’connell and Michael Rappaport.

Brendan gonna discuss the finer points with his designer women's boots

schaub has acomplished more than 99% of us on here ever will, but hey keep hating..what ever helps yall sleep at night lol

Didn't he just say a few episodes ago he wouldn't host the price is right for 6 million? Lol

O'Connell was awesome Joe's Apartment, Kangaroo Jack and Stand By Me. I can see him and Schaub pulling this off nicely. But thrown ole Rapaport in the mix with these two and it'd be even better.

Hollywood Schaub just keeps expanding, in 5 years he'll be the next Rock.

I remember Bravo being pretty highbrow like 20 years ago when I used to watch cable TV... guessing it has been dumbed down and reality tv-ified like everything else.

Brandon Schaub is legit retarted. Like, I would bet actual money that his IQ is no higher than 90.

Also, Jerry O'Connell! Guessing that Sliders money ran out.

The hate on Schaub is funny. He's not the brightest guy in the MMAsphere but he's still making money.

It amazes me that douche Schaub has fans.
I was a fan after hearing him on a few Rogan podcasts and the first handful of TFATKs. He was an okay bloke and was legit unintentionally funny as himself...
After a certain point he seemed to actually believe his own hype and started enjoying the smell of his own farts. That and he calls men's shirts tops and blouses. Fuck any dude that does that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back