Brendan Schaub: "It's a matter of time before Khabib gets tired from the takedowns."

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
I don't have a timestamp but here are cliffs

• Picks Conor over Khabib
  • Expects Conor's movement to be the difference
  • Expects Khabib will get Conor down
  • Khabib will gas from taking Conor down and Conor will let his hands go
giphy.gif

We have literally zero evidence of Khabib gassing, but we have a CSI lab full of evidence of Conor gassing badly in multiple sports. How he thinks Khabib will be the one to gas is beyond me. I'm not saying Khabib will surely win, but we all know if the fight goes long there is one of these guys who will be gassed as fuck in the later part of the second round.

It's just Brendan Schaub being Brendan Schaub. Nothing new to see here folks.

<36>

Cause Conor is such a cardio machine ...

That being said, I think this fight's a lot closer than people think. I wouldn't put it past Conor to flatline him, brutally.

It already happened, during rounds 4-5 against Al

LMAO @ Khabib gassing before McG.

Schaub talking out of his culo again.

4f7.gif

Last edited:
Lmao that logic.
As if Conor would not gas 3 times aster with Khabibs weight on him.
Ah well this is the guy that said Conor would knock Floyd out, it is to be expected.

fyx2B9b.png

Cause Conor is such a cardio machine ...

That being said, I think this fight's a lot closer than people think. I wouldn't put it past Conor to flatline him, brutally.
Me neither, but to think he wins this fight by endurance specifically is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Sure, Conor wins by cardio, right after he submits Ortega.

Khalabib won't be able to deal with the ferocity and pace of Cardio Conor, he rides bikes in the desert without having breakfast.

Conor will crack Khabib and it comes down to whether he can survive or not.

It already happened, during rounds 4-5 against Al

Don't know where you got that. khabib hurt al bad in that 5th round , forced him against the cage, dragged him to the ground and kept him there till the end. Where u see tired?

Didn't Schaub also say that Khabib could take down anyone IN THE UFC including Ngannou and Stipe? Lmao why is he flip flopping so hard.

Dumb question: They say it's less tiring to do your chosen skill because you are efficient at the movements.

So is it likely that Khabib will get more tired wrestling than Conor will defending takedowns?

Didn't Schaub also say that Khabib could take down anyone IN THE UFC including Ngannou and Stipe? Lmao why is he flip flopping so hard.
To be fair, he is saying Khabib will get him down. But apparently, he is supposed to gas from the takedowns, which is an interesting take. While Conor is going to come into his best once Khabib is tired, since after all, that is Conor's mode of operation.

Come on guys stop posting about this guy s predicts...

Dumb question: They say it's less tiring to do your chosen skill because you are efficient at the movements.

So is it likely that Khabib will get more tired wrestling than Conor will defending takedowns?
Yeah that's why its dumb.

Its usually true about the cardio but Conor is the exception cause he has gassed like a motherfucker in boxing matches and striking matches in the UFC. Even in his area of expertise, he's good for about 8 minutes.

Conor the cardio machine is known for his power in the later rounds

They are both 2 pump chumps, and that's one of the myriad of reasons that makes this fight so fascinating. Khabib has historically always let off in the third round and I don't buy Javier's comments that "he meant to show off his boxing vs Al" - homeboy was tired af plain + smile, and taking a breather, just like Conor took a breather in the Nate fight and was on a bike resetting, trying to catch his breath.

Both guys have been incredibly dominant vs even excellent fighters for the first ten minutes, and here, there is a feeling of inevitability that something has to give. Come round three, paired with the work to the body that Conor puts in and the grappling taxation Khabib put on Conor. we may have a bloody war on our hands, two barely standing fighters and a classic like UFC 202.

Last edited:
There's something to be said about the effect of getting grounded and pounded has on your gas tank. You're just not the same fighter after Khabib tenderizes you for a round. We've all seen guys get rocked standing and their cardio turns to shit. Khabib just does it on the mat.

Back