Media Brendan Allen ROCKS Marvin Vettori In Massive Brawl @ PFL TODAY - Dana Reacts

Brendan sat him down it was more like a flash KO.
Do you have one of the other angles? There was a million cameras out

EDIT ts put a new video that shows the full thing and marvin and his block head stay upright which is even crazier cus there's a chair he bumps into but somehow doesn't trip over lol

Last edited:
You know, if the thread title was just about a fight between Vettori and Allen at a PFL event, there was probably a 50/50 chance whether or not I would have looked at it. But since it claims Vettori, of all people, was rocked/knocked down/KO’d. I, of course, had to see.
Baited and Swiched…

Three right hands in a row. That high level MMA striking.

Mind you, Haney made himself look stupid on da streetz (well, at the carnival) just now as well.

that was funny. Haney and 2 other dudes had to punch that fat guy before he finally went down and he still got up immediately and continued fighting with that 1 green skittle looking motherfucker

saved-by-the-bell-dumb.gif
Doesn't Screech say "Stinks?"

Light work for Iron Chin Orc

MMA striking at it's finest. Allen showing the right hand way before he even throws it. how he didn't get instantly countered is crazy but i guess we're dealing with Vettori so...

It all looks so easy from the comfort of your sunk in computer chair doesn't it? Why doesn't that guy just pull back and counter like Mayweather? I could show them.

It all looks so easy from the comfort of your sunk in computer chair doesn't it? Why doesn't that guy just pull back and counter like Mayweather? I could show them.

are you ok? do you know where you are? should i call the care home to let them know you're wandering around out here at night alone and lost?

Back