Breakthrough Fighter of the year 2016

Jimmie Rivera is the most overrated BW on the roster

Caraway sons him imo

I feel like it should be Gall, but I'd also throw Yair out there.

He got on his first PPV main card, got a KOTY candidate, and got his first Main Event and was undefeated this year.

Yeah, I was just looking for USA/Canada tickets about an hour ago. I'm considering even going alone... :S Way harder than World Cup tickets.

This Canada Team is wild with lots of skill, we can be beaten, but we are pretty good compared to the tournament. ...so yeah, feels like most Junior Team Canadas.. Without any super strong players out there, I think Canada can wrap this tournament up. Our goaltending has been shaky in the tournament games, but they looked solid in pretourny.

Chabot has been the stand out player for me. All these highly skilled kids playing for their lives, he looks like a calm, patient manly NHLer.

Super excited, which reminds me, I have to update my mode.

They played well against Russia. Outside of Kaprizov (who I think is likely the best forward in the tournament), Russia really didn't muster much. Honestly, outside of Sergachev, Kaprizov, and Guryanov, that Russia team didn't have appear to have much talent, at all. The goaltending was questionable, but goaltending often seems to be a crapshoot in these short tournaments. I watched USA play Latvia, and while they do seem to have a reasonably balanced and deep team (odd choice to keep DeBrincat off the team which may come back and bite them), there isn't a lot there that really scares me. Sweden is probably the biggest concern, but again, with this tournament and with kids this young crazy shit can happen. That Dahlin kid looks like the goods.

Hopefully you score some tickets.

They played well against Russia. Outside of Kaprizov (who I think is likely the best forward in the tournament), Russia really didn't muster much. Honestly, outside of Sergachev, Kaprizov, and Guryanov, that Russia team didn't have appear to have much talent, at all. The goaltending was questionable, but goaltending often seems to be a crapshoot in these short tournaments. I watched USA play Latvia, and while they do seem to have a reasonably balanced and deep team (odd choice to keep DeBrincat off the team which may come back and bite them), there isn't a lot there that really scares me. Sweden is probably the biggest concern, but again, with this tournament and with kids this young crazy shit can happen. That Dahlin kid looks like the goods.

Hopefully you score some tickets.

Yeah, it looks like Sweden is the team to beat to watch out for. I'm hoping this Swizz team can pull the upset on them tonight. I got the game on now.

I'm also mixed and my parents are from a third world country and I've been dubbed for just about the same

I thought it was funny though

Jimmie Rivera would be a good one, but he gets no love from MMA media or fans.
Well, shit. What if I change it to "a person who whines a lot, and is of african descent"?

It doesn't rhyme, but it should be enough to keep me safe imo.

Yeah, it looks like Sweden is the team to beat to watch out for. I'm hoping this Swizz team can pull the upset on them tonight. I got the game on now.

Shit, I thought it was the evening game today. I'll have to tune in.

O hell yea..

Lando and it's not even close to the tittle of "breakthrough fighter" of the year.
@Air Lats you got brother One on tah list?

One got da groove~

200.gif

Hody Warbrandt

2016 was the year of Platinum. It was amazing to see him shake up the division. He'll be back stronger than ever in 2017.

The man the mith the legend mickey gall.

Hard not to give it to Cody if he wins

Im going to say Gall, he is very well known already even to casuals and has looked great.

Sherdog is slipping.

Mickey Gall.

James Rivera

Also Tyron Woodley; went from zero to (whining) negro.

Can I even say that without getting dubs or some shit like that? I'm mixed and from a 3rd world country, that has to count for something.

I feel like it should be Gall, but I'd also throw Yair out there.

He got on his first PPV main card, got a KOTY candidate, and got his first Main Event and was undefeated this year.
It waz a trick question... there'z really only one correct answer. :cool:

Shoop austin powers groovy.jpg

Back