News Breaking: USADA found cocaine metabolites in Jones organism again

The man’s dedication to drugs is formidable.

I told you that he will never change.
I could care less if the guy likes to do a little coke for fun, who am I or anyone to judge. The guy is the best fighter on the planet that's what I find interesting.

it’s close as his last fight was March 2. The usual time for testing is about 3 weeks. The only way you’d hear about Coke is an in competition test. But April Fools trumps all.

great job at putting ORGANISM in there

nice touch

/tip of the hat

The GOAT can do whatever he wants

Does that include getting in trouble for hitting and running a pregnant woman, losing the title, tainting his legacy, fucking up the LHW division, and pissing off Dana?

So we better skip sherdog today? I mean, this shit could be true lol.

Does that include getting in trouble for hitting and running a pregnant woman, losing the title, tainting his legacy, fucking up the LHW division, and pissing off Dana?
Yes.

It would be in an out of competition test so it wouldn't matter anyways.

lol who cares. people do coke. people smoke cigarettes and get lung cancer. they drink alcohol and get liver cirrhosis. they get addicted to sugar and bad food and get obesity with all its associated health problems.

April fools, but at this point coke is equivalent to paying his taxes for Jon. He's done much worse, I wouldn't judge him for it.

Why would it be breaking if we know Jones has been doing along time?

Joe Rogan goes to the bathroom with Alex Jones. they come back you can hear Joe sniffling.
Rogan handles his coke better than Alex. A lot of them fucks are doing cocaine. Nothing surprising.
Dana does it you bet your ass.

I told you that he will never change.
cocaine metabolites? whenever did they find that before? or did you mean to say turanibol metabolites? if so, that's not breaking at all, and it won't affect his next fight, if it's inside the previous range. or, since you don't post any links, are you just making shit up while smoking pot? :p:p

Back