News BREAKING UFC Planning UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje Super Card for May 9

Will Uncle Goof Pull Off May 9 Card?

• Total voters
well the only thing that stopped it from happening this week was espn/disney. Are they going to change their minds?

well the only thing that stopped it from happening this week was espn/disney. Are they going to change their minds?

This. I don't see how Disney all of a sudden has changed their minds.

From it happening in California.. Governor Newsom contacted them.

It could easily happen in Florida, with De Santis deeming businesses essential.

Possible, if Florida says it’s essential like WWE then Disney could potentially roll with it, but your guess is as good as mine at this point

Being a fan right now is like being in an abusive relationship. "But this time he means it!"

Please Stop

giphy.gif

lol.. goodbye to Tony Vs Khabib.
Khabib said he’ll be returning in September. Even if this fight somehow goes down May 9th, that gives the winner 4 months to rest/be in camp before the fight. Have faith homie.

So is ESPN is go then.. this is such a muddle.

Last edited:
Uh huh. How long until Dana leaks the location and says "Fuckin' stop me!" before it gets cancelled again

Uh huh. How long until Dana leaks the location and says "Fuckin' stop me!" before it gets cancelled again
He was talking about blindfolding all of the fighters and bringing them to an Unidentified location so no one can stop him {<jordan}

Last edited:
Not believing it until I see the fighters walking to the octagon, hope it’s true but I just see it being shut down by Mickey Mouse again.

Making fights is all Dana knows, he has no life outside of the UFC aside from gambling, banging hookers and hanging out with Matt Serra. He doesn't even see his kids, now that he can't do those things he is lost.

Does anyone understand wtf is going on?

The UFC supposedly had the logistics worked out for ufc 249 to happen on schedule. Then didney + espn pulled the plug on it.

Now they are wanting to reschedule it for May 9th. How will circumstances will be different on May 9th?

Doesn't really make sense to me

Picture made me think we were going to see Ngannou vs that chick.

would watch tbh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rofboxing
Back