Media BREAKING: Sean OMalley, fighter who just lost the title, admits nothing was wrong, no injuries, no excuses, best weight cut and camp he had

Feels like every champ that loses their belt in recent times had an injury we hear about weeks, months later. Wasn't focused because of _____ had a rough _____. Blah blah blah refreshing to hear an ex champ admit they just got beat and no excuses. I dont like Sean but props to him. Hespect.

But Sean is having hip surgery because he tore some shit in camp? Dude needs to make up his damn mind.

Had he not focused solely on striking and mixed in grappling he'd probably have a minor injury.

Feels like every champ that loses their belt in recent times had an injury we hear about weeks, months later. Wasn't focused because of _____ had a rough _____. Blah blah blah refreshing to hear an ex champ admit they just got beat and no excuses. I dont like Sean but props to him. Hespect.

He said this immediately after admitting that he tore something in his hip 10 weeks ago and is about to have surgery and is going to be out for a year. Lol.

He was injured though

Pretty sure we heard about this In the lead up to the camp as well.

But, this is basically the best way that can be played. Nobody likes excuses, never makes anyone look good, even if they're valid, so it's better to just say nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldbattle93
Back