News Breaking RIZIN Planning Dynamite Like Mega Event for the Summer

would hope for some collaboration with K-1 here to make the mythical megafight between Tenshin and Takeru a reality
both promotions' schedules are free this summer

I hope Bellator is involved. There were a lot of canceled fights all around and it would be cool to see some end up in RIZIN

If they pulled off Mayweather/Tenshin, they can do anything.

Rizin's done. THey never had a chance. Horiguchi lost. Yamamoto never went anywhere. Reina never went anywhere. They lost their LHW champ. They lost a guy who beat the guy who beat Horiguchi.

Rizin's done. THey never had a chance. Horiguchi lost. Yamamoto never went anywhere. Reina never went anywhere. They lost their LHW champ. They lost a guy who beat the guy who beat Horiguchi.

They still have Mikuru Asakura who seems to be their biggest star at this point.

Whos a nobody..
Jiri is a nobody. Horiguchi lost to one of their own fighters, who is super popular in his own right. Mikuru's channel is going to hit 1 million subscribers this weekend.

I wonder if by like a Dynamite show he actually means that Fedor, Gomi, Rampage, Minowa and Bob Sapp will be fighting?

I wonder if by like a Dynamite show he actually means that Fedor, Gomi, Rampage, Minowa and Bob Sapp will be fighting?
Given that so many events have been cancelled, I hope they co-promote with other orgs.

Coronavirus will prevent

If foreigners can barely leave the house, what makes them think they can go to the airport?

I don't know what to think of Rizin and really haven't since day one.

It's almost like the few events they hold each year are just thrown together for sake of making Sak some money. Very few fighters seem to be able to make a living fighting for Rizin with the few events they put on yearly. It's more like like a one off for many. I just doesn't come across as a stable long term org for fighters. Overall it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere or any direction to anything they do. I've enjoyed some events but nothing they do really gets me excited in any way and I get it that they are extremely focused on Japan audience.

Coronavirus will prevent

If foreigners can barely leave the house, what makes them think they can go to the airport?

I think most the world hopes this more or less is over by the end of May.

I hope Fedor and Machida can be on the card, though I doubt that will happen.

If they get all the stars from around the world outside of the UFC to fight on that card then i'll fucking even pay for the ppv first time in my life.

Back