• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BREAKING NEWS:Mcdonalds is introducing the mc chicken big mac !

chicken big mac is people

I also worked at McDonald's in the 90s and can confirm that we all made things that weren't on the menu.

McFrankenstien's is what we referred to it as, although policy stated we weren't supposed to do it the manager was cool and turned a blind eye.

"the old round bacon" Ha! Arch Deluxe... yeah, that and McDouble's. I made so many of those!

I remember once that it was 10 minutes to close and we had already broken down the clam shells, cleaned them, prepped the condiments for the morning shift, put those away in the walk-in fridge, etc.

Then a van pulled up at the drive-thru and ordered... 20 McDoubles.

Twenty! We only had a few patties in the warming drawer, so we had to reassemble the clamshell, get out the condiments, and everything, make the McDoubles, and do the cleaning processes all over again.

Fun times!
Yup. Arch Deluxe Buns were great. Deep Fried Fajitas were fun too.

I still remember the dumb shit we used to do. Play floor hockey with frozen Mcchicken pucks and then put them in the deep fryer when someone ordered one, saying "it will burn off any germs". Same thing applied if you dropped one on the floor. "the 5 second rule!"
We would cook way too many Hamburger patties of all types and then just keep resetting the timer in the heating units instead of throwing them out and making fresh ones. As a manager they would get pissy with me if we wasted too much food, so fuck throwing them out. "Its not old till its sold!". if they got dry in the heating units we would just load the containers with grease. Nuggets and Mcchickens would be dry as fuck after an hour and a half. We just dropped em back in the fryer for 5 seconds so they were dripping with grease. if someone ordered no salt because they wanted fresh shit, we would just drop the old patty or fries back in the deep fryer for 5 seconds and it would burn the salt off LOL.

When they got rid of Round bacon, and wanted us frying normal bacon, we would just fry them and then break them in half and give out half bacon to people who ordered it because it took so long to change the press to bacon and back during busy times. So if you were expecting 3 pieces of bacon and got 1 piece broken in 3, well.....lol

Back in the 90s we used to prank the fuck out of each other too. Saw my buddy ordering a pizza before his shift. Basically cut it into 50 slivers instead of 4 pieces. My other friend? Same thing. He ordered a double big Xtra and we put a deep fried dark Hotcake in place of one of the burger patties.

I also can confirm I fucked a co-worker in the back office after close once(back when stores closed and were not 24/7)

People who quit usually got hazed on the way out too. In the way of mixing every sauce in the kitchen and making sure it went down their asscrack at the end of their shift. I got away because i got my girlfriend at the time to come in to drive thru at closing time back in 1999 and I dived out the window into the car since we had 2 managers on that night LOL. We once took a guy's boots on his last shift, Put it in a bucket, filled the bucket with ice and then water and put it in the deep freeze for his entire 8 hour shift. At the end of his shift, one of us went down and cut the bucket off the block of ice with his shoes in it so he got to the change room and found his shoes frozen in a giant cube of ice.

Sometimes pranks went wrong though. A manager was putting in his order for the day to key it off at 6pm and it included Bacon Egg Mcmuffins and shit from earlier in his shift. One of the guys thought it would be funny to wrap a cleaning rag in a bacon Egg mcmuffin wrapper and put it in the tray and yell "bacon egg Mcmuffin is ready" at 6pm. Problem is, we had a new girl working drive thru and those breakfast wrappers looked just like the hamburger wrappers unless you read them(most didn't and just went by color). Angry father ended up coming in because of what he got in his Kid's happy meal LOL. We had to give him 30 free meals to keep him from complaining to the papers.

Last edited:
IMG_6766.jpeg

finally....it was about time.

IMG_6785.jpeg

Starting March 7, this fresh take on an old favourite will be available at participating restaurants across the country for a limited time

TORONTO, March 2, 2023 /CNW/ - After a long wait, McDonald's is finally launching the official Chicken Big Mac starting on Tuesday, March 7. For a limited time, Canadians can sink their teeth into the new Chicken Big Mac, featuring the iconic Big Mac® goodness with a chicken twist. A fresh take on a McDonald's classic, the Chicken Big Mac is made with chicken lovers in mind.

McDonald_s_Canada_McDonald_s_Canada_prepares_to_welcome_the_Chic.jpg

The wait is over, McDonald’s Canada welcomes a new twist on a classic with the Chicken Big Mac. (CNW Group/McDonald's Canada)

"We know that Canadians have been hacking the Chicken Big Mac in creative ways over the years, eager to get their hands on the real thing" said Alyssa Buetikofer, Chief Marketing Officer, McDonald's Canada. "To these guests, we love your passion and your hacking days are officially behind you: the Chicken Big Mac is finally here. But it's only for a limited time, so try it while you can."

With classic toppings – Big Mac sauce, fresh lettuce, processed cheddar cheese, tangy pickles – the Chicken Big Mac features two chicken patties made with 100% Canadian raised seasoned chicken breast in a crispy, light-tasting coating on a freshly toasted sesame seed bun.

McDonald's Canada has a proud legacy of fun, delicious food. The Chicken Big Mac joins the craveable chicken lineup including the McCrispy®, Chicken McNuggets® and the McChicken® sandwich. And while the wait may be over, the Chicken Big Mac will only be here for a limited time starting March 7, so Canadians shouldn't wait to head into restaurant, order through the McDonald's app, at the Drive-Thru or via McDelivery®.

About McDonald's Canada
In 1967, Canada welcomed the first McDonald's restaurant to Richmond, British Columbia. Today, McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited has become part of the Canadian fabric, serving more than one million guests every day. In both franchised and corporate-owned restaurants, nearly 100,000 people are employed from coast to coast to coast, and more than 90 per cent of McDonald's 1,400 Canadian restaurants are locally owned and operated by independent franchisees. Of the almost $1 billion spent on food, more than 85 per cent is purchased from suppliers in Canada. For more information on McDonald's Canada, visit mcdonalds.ca.

That’s a fat girls wrist, hand and watch.

Back