Crime Breaking News: Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news just said that the Police do have witnesses that said Brown punched the cop and charged him.

First of all lol @Fox News.

Second, the autopsy report on Brown didn't show any bruising or cuts on either hand.

If he attacked the cop who murdered him, or even just threw a punch hard enough to break the orbital bone then there would at the very least be some sort of bruising on the surface and or maybe a cut to the skin.

Sounds like they were well deserved too. You break a cop's face and attack him, you are going down hard.

Can I use this as an example of Poe's law?

Punching someone doesn't deserve a death sentence. Brown obviously wasn't a saint, but he did nothing to deserve death.

Punching someone doesn't deserve a death sentence. Brown obviously wasn't a saint, but he did nothing to deserve death.

Should Wilson have just 1 on 1 fist fight with Brown instead?

Other than assault an officer, try to take his gun and charge him.

Are there no options other than "fist fight" and "death sentence"?

Wilson being the much smaller guy, dazed from just having his orbital broken and Brown intent on attacking, no. There was no other option.

Are there no options other than "fist fight" and "death sentence"?

Wilson being the much smaller guy, dazed from just having his orbital broken and Brown intent on attacking, no. There was no other option.

This exchange shows why it's best to wait for reliable information. I lean toward the cop's version being accurate and the shooting being justified, but that is my own bias based on my assumptions. It could have gone down in many ways and the details are very important because they will reveal much about the intent on both sides.

But Brown ran away from the car after the gun was discharged. Wilson had to at that point get out of the car, aim his gun, and start shooting. At any point, he could have pulled his taser. He was still in the car, why didn't he call for backup and EMS? Why didn't he report it in any way?

It's a cop out. Brown literally ran from the car. Only one none-police source indicates that he ran towards the cop. Multiple others say he stopped before being shot.

Brown fucked up. Wilson fucked up worse, in a way that took a life. It's murder.

But Brown ran away from the car after the gun was discharged. Wilson had to at that point get out of the car, aim his gun, and start shooting. At any point, he could have pulled his taser. He was still in the car, why didn't he call for backup and EMS? Why didn't he report it in any way?

It's a cop out. Brown literally ran from the car. Only one none-police source indicates that he ran towards the cop. Multiple others say he stopped before being shot.

Brown fucked up. Wilson fucked up worse, in a way that took a life. It's murder.

Brown was taunting the officer. He charged him. He lost. This was also confirmed by an eye witness on one of the phone videos from a bystander, not an officer or on the officers side.

You miss the 1 shot you have with the taser, which has a much more limited range, and you're out of luck.

You miss the 1 shot you have with the taser, which has a much more limited range, and you're out of luck.

Plus, tasers don't always do the job. I've seen guys tased and they walk right through it. Brown was a big guy, the officer probably knew this.

Has anybody else thought that the shots fired were pretty classic panic/rushed shots? What I mean is that a guy aiming center mass and panicked would very likely miss left and the aim of the gun would climb for a few shots (Shots to Brown's right arm which rise). That indicates to me less calculation and more reaction, especially in a trained shooter. Tell me if I'm off base here but that's my understanding.

Brown was taunting the officer. He charged him. He lost. This was also confirmed by an eye witness on one of the phone videos from a bystander, not an officer or on the officers side.

I mentioned that guy. That isn't confirmation. That is someone else giving a conflicting story. There were multiple eye witnesses. A lot of them are saying different shit. I've found the side I believe happened to my closest approximation given the facts we have.

Shouldn't be a problem if it's a 300 pound man moving straight at you from 30 feet away. Or, you know, he could have stayed in his car to call for backup and report the incident. Which he didn't do. Wilson had options. He picked the one that left a kid dead in the street.

Has anybody else thought that the shots fired were pretty classic panic/rushed shots? What I mean is that a guy aiming center mass and panicked would very likely miss left and the aim of the gun would climb for a few shots. That indicates to me less calculation and more reaction, especially in a trained shooter. Tell me if I'm off base here but that's my understanding.

I agree 100%. When the shit hits the fan, he was just trying to survive. I believe he just shot until Brown dropped.

Has anybody else thought that the shots fired were pretty classic panic/rushed shots? What I mean is that a guy aiming center mass and panicked would very likely miss left and the aim of the gun would climb for a few shots (Shots to Brown's right arm which rise). That indicates to me less calculation and more reaction, especially in a trained shooter. Tell me if I'm off base here but that's my understanding.

It's plausible that he was panicked. And he reacted poorly.

I agree 100%. When the shit hits the fan, he was just trying to survive. I believe he just shot until Brown dropped.

I think people are placing far too much importance on the number of shots fired here, and not seeing what may be evidence of a reactive cop rather than an aggressive one. As if it were malicious to fire 6 times. There are more ways the bullets could have struck where they did, but one way makes the most sense to me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back