Breaking New for Dustin Poirier FANS

Exactly bro, shows you why Connor ran from the lw division, he couldn't beat a fucking gatekeeper.
kHVQULCpkep67I8SneSiiOkBcTzrl5Cdv2UwrFLlPMhCEG-LDr_r9cw=s0-d

Glad to see a Diaz brother will be in the Octagon again.

Poirier's best chance to win this is to kite Nate, like Condit did to Nick. Focus on leg kicks, keep distance.

If Poirier get sucked into a brawl, Nate is going to wear him down and break him.

This should be a great fight. It says a lot about Poirier that he was willing to take it.

Poirier's best chance to win this is to kite Nate, like Condit did to Nick. Focus on leg kicks, keep distance.

If Poirier get sucked into a brawl, Nate is going to wear him down and break him.

This should be a great fight. It says a lot about Poirier that he was willing to take it.
Poirer could easily land big, damaging shots transition to take downs and ride out rounds after winning. He can outbox Nate, but cannot outlast.

Basically gonna be like nate vs cowboy. Unless Dustin uses his leg kicks much more effectively

they fight nothing alike. also dustin is gonna beat him. daily reminder that nate is the guy that can't defend a leg kick to save his life. TKO for dustin since nate won't be able to standup before the end of the fight

Lol at Nate beating a Top 3 guy. Nate is a gatekeeper.

Gatekeeper beat Michael Johnson.
The “top 3 guy” got flattened by Michael Johnson.

Problem is, Poirier is not a top 3 guy, and if everyone fought everyone, we’d see that.

Is this fight confirmed or is this fantasy land bullshit?

Gatekeeper beat Michael Johnson.
The “top 3 guy” got flattened by Michael Johnson.

Problem is, Poirier is not a top 3 guy, and if everyone fought everyone, we’d see that.
MMA Math doesn't work, and ever since then, he's beat legit people. If he rematched MJ, he'd fucking kill him. Nate got starched by Josh Thompson, but no one talks about that.

Agreed on everything till I got to the last paragraph and saw:

"It says a lot about Poirier that he was willing to take it".

DP will be making more for this fight than any fight before and probably by a long shot. Outside of Conor, Diaz is the money fight. This is probably the best thing to ever happen to Dustin.

MMA Math doesn't work, and ever since then, he's beat legit people. If he rematched MJ, he'd fucking kill him. Nate got starched by Josh Thompson, but no one talks about that.

Quite the opposite.
I hear people criticizing Nate all the time, calling him a gatekeeper, and bringing up his losses.

And I think Poirier is highly overrated at this time.
A title shot for him is a waste of time until the big boys first fight each other.

Shhh don't say that! Conor fans will get mad at you for downplaying the FEROCIOUS KO power of Nathan Diaz!

Conor fan here. Nate has 0 KO power. 0.

He does pick his shots well when his opponent is gassed or from a division 2 weight class down.

Ehh...
As Much as I think Nate might win, KO is defintely not a high probability. IF Nate does win it will be by accumulation stoppage, decision or submission.
All depends which Nate shows up.
Not sleeping on poirier either though he's ever improving and looking better with every fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back