• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *BREAKING* Nate Diaz got USADA'D

Anyone else feel like main event pull outs happen way more in MMA than boxing ?

I guess it’s easier to say fuck it when you’re making pennies .. what a disappointment

Can you imagine if its weed aswell. Oh the shit storm that will ensue.

Anyone else feel like main event pull outs happen way more in MMA than boxing ?

I guess it’s easier to say fuck it when you’re making pennies .. what a disappointment
I don't follow boxing much, but I've always wondered the same thing. I don't recall ever hearing of a boxing main event getting scrapped.

Btw we only know of this because Nate himself broke the news so that makes him more believeble in my eyes.

Acc. to USADA website, Nate was tested 7 times in 2019, including 3 times in Q3 (obv around the Pettis fight)...but suddenly is cheating and got caught? not bloody likely...

Looking forward to more info.

Is USADA's job to ruin things?
You want bunch of nations competing their steroid labs while the sport becomes so damaging to the fighters that it dies from its brutality and hundreds of lives are ruined and left penniless because UFC listened what few low iq hicks want.

giphy.gif

you gather completely wrong.
Nope

No fight cancelation announcement yet so factually I’m 100% right, it’s one sentence mate, try reading it again if you’re having a hard time

"I'm not going to play their game and try and hide it and stay quiet"

Did Diaz just insinuate that the UFC is actively trying to sweep steroid discoveries under the table?

<JonesLaugh>

Conor just retweet this lol

Truth is, they're really not but still lol

"Blood test, MotherFucker!" Belt.

Whoever can pass a short time PED test is fighting Saturday night!

Back