News BREAKING: Luke Rockhold vs Nick Rodriguez headlines Polaris 12

Nick is going to have the strength advantage, dude is on some American Acai berries sharing the bowl with Gordon Ryan. But Luke probably has better submission offense and defense. What really will happen is Nicky Rod will win by doing nothing but wrestling Luke down and laying on him.

These BJJ shows are fuckin lame in a sense because it's barely about BJJ and more like a highschool wrestling tournament.
Rockhold trains wrestling with DC and Khabib. He will definitely hold his own in the wrestling

Rockhold trains wrestling with DC and Khabib. He will definitely hold his own in the wrestling

I mean I hope so but all Nicky does is train wrestling and BJJ daily. And I think he maybe was above average college wrestler, I want to say D3 but I'm not a human centipede...I mean encyclopedia

I feel like a :eek::eek::eek: for noticing Rodriguez's cockhead outline. Damn that pisses me off.

TS forgot to put “no homo” at the end of the thread. Wait, never mind.

Yeah but the gay is why this thread is 3 pages and yours is 1
Says a lot about this place dont you think?

source.gif

Rodriguez is a legit killer but I think Luke wins this. He is more technical overall and can hang with high level wrestlers

Not fair, both of those pics Luke was cutting weight and weighing in. Let’s see how big he is at his walk around length..... I mean weight..

NickyRod had one of the best ADCC performances in recent memory this year and he is basically a newbie.

He survived with much better grapplers than Luke, I think he'll be ok here.

if you look really closely you can see that dudes dick veins

just sayin no homo tho dont worry guys just pointing it out there

Back