News BREAKING Jose Aldo vs Peter Yan for The BW Belt in the Works

Who Wins?

• Total voters
damn sterling getting screwed. although i think yan handles either one of them

I rather see Peter Yan fighting Mario Morales tbh but I like this fight too.

Amazing fight. If Aldo can keep making weight at 135 he could really be dangerous, but he's got a ton of fights in him already. I think Yan takes it but I'd love to be wrong

Sick fight. DC called this Monday on his show with Ariel. I've got the Russian.

Smdh. Aldo cherry picking smaller fighters is humiliating for him. And a title shot after losing too. Just Smdh.

No disrespect, but are you guys the biggest stupidest marks on the fucking planet?

Petr Yan is going to sexually abuse Aldo, so much so that Aldo is going to be on TMZ and complain about being meetwo'd

Thinking that this fight will be good shows how pathetic you guys are. When was the last time Jose has been in a good fight?

Fucking mark ass bitches
Yo Yan, good luck against Aldo!
Can't wait for the wait

No disrespect, but are you guys the biggest stupidest marks on the fucking planet?

Petr Yan is going to sexually abuse Aldo, so much so that Aldo is going to be on TMZ and complain about being meetwo'd

Thinking that this fight will be good shows how pathetic you guys are. When was the last time Jose has been in a good fight?

Fucking mark ass bitches
giphy (5).gif

Aldo wins I'm betting for sure

Peter still unproven and Faber was hurting him too till he got koed.
Aldo has looked bad for a while and was eating head kicks his last fight. He is very hittable himself and can’t keep the pace Yan can. This is gonna he ugly.

Aldo was lucky to make weight the first time. Doubt he makes it again.

Petr will definitely push the pace and beat Aldo by UD if not TKO. Aldo towards the end of his prime would always fade after the second round.

Back