• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Breaking: GOP Removing Protection for Pre-Existing Conditions from AHA...

Is that why they probably won't even vote on this in the house today? Because the dems fucked it up? Or is it that republicans rushed this piece of garbage out and it can't even pass a majority republican house?

Rushed out something they've had 6 years to come up with. Lol what a clusterfuck

Rushed out something they've had 6 years to come up with. Lol what a clusterfuck

I honestly thing they didn't expect to ever win another election. At least it sure seems that way. Very unprepared. Sad!

I get both sides pissed at me because I think the mandate is a good idea but the pre existing conditions one isn't. There isn't a point to insurance at all if you can do that
one really cannot exist without the other, either both stay or both go, cant really have one without the other.

btw, there was no preexisting coverage for literally decades before healthcare was overhauled by obama....... and that basically imploded.

Why are you assuming every poor person has a new iPhone? This is seriously ridiculous.
If you're not going to pay attention, then go away. Ryan's iPhone comment was the genesis of this argument.

That seemed to be something Trump wanted to keep. Will be interesting if he signs it.
if you want to have a chance at really lowering premiums, that's a way to do it.

at some point, we basically have to lower our health care standards to get costs under control.

medicare for all would be the path of least crying. I dont mind trumpcare, my healthcare costs will likely go down.

If you're not going to pay attention, then go away. Ryan's iPhone comment was the genesis of this argument.

Yes, and here you are repeating a baseless claim. It also wasn't Ryan that said it.

if you want to have a chance at really lowering premiums, that's a way to do it.

at some point, we basically have to lower our health care standards to get costs under control.

medicare for all would be the path of least crying. I dont mind trumpcare, my healthcare costs will likely go down.

Your cost will actually go up for at least a few years before it levels out at about 10% less than it would be under Obamacare.

AHCA is a disaster... the only good thing that would come out of this is that i'll pay less taxes.. it pretty much fucks over a lot of people..

So if the government doesn't provide healthcare, these people will never ever ever ever ever get healthcare ever again? People are just going to drop dead. Healthcare lost until they fucking die, correct? Do you people remember we had healthcare without government before 2009, guess what, we survived as a country. People actually aren't dropping dead on the streets of New York City. We actually managed pretty damn well. But according to Big Government Control Democrats, if we take back healthcare away from government...it's going to be a fucking genocide. This is why no one takes you seriously and why you lost the election, not Russians.

How old are you? I'm only 29 and grew up In the richest part of the country.

Yet I still vaguely remember several people including friends parents who lost everything after getting sick. Their homes, their life savings, everything.

It was never talked about but I believe a few committee suicide over it. Sucks for their kids lol

Quick question. Suppose you get laid off, get on COBRA. You get cancer then COBRA expires. So you have to get new insurance. If there's no pre-existing condition clause anymore, now what?

You end up like those kids parents. And these were Ivy League educated 1%ers --hardly irresponsible or lazy people.

Food for thought: I'm about 90% on the clinical sociopath spectrum and I think this is a bad idea. Actually evil.

So think about what kind of person you are if you think this is a good idea.

I wish I could crash my car, then go buy insurance afterwards and have it covered. I'd save a lot of money.

I actually support this because I don't have any pre existing conditions and it'll likely lower my costs. I'm also a terrible person, though, and only care about my own self interest. I'm very likely a sociopath because I can't experience empathy, only know that other people feel it and act accordingly.

I also don't support a police force or the military because as a 29 year old healthy male, I'd benefit from jungle law.

Your cost will actually go up for at least a few years before it levels out at about 10% less than it would be under Obamacare.
based on what assumption?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back