BREAKING: Fedor vs. Mitrione Fight CANCELED

What are the odds Mitrione was watching old Fedor highlights, then got a case of the nervous shits and locked himself in the bathroom?

Unlikely, because those are kinda old and Fedor is but a shade of his former self.

LOL at Bellator putting on a fight they had no intentions of actually putting on. I feel sorry for those buying tickets, because they bought wolf tickets.

Can they suddenly come on in the space of a few hours though? Because he seemed fine all week until now. Can they get that bad, that quickly?
Yes. I've witnessed it myself. Going about my day when my brother started groaning in pain and next think I knew he was in a fetal position on the ground in tears. I'm grateful as hell I've never had one because they do in fact come out of nowhere and hurt like hell.

Probably just wants to keep the meat inside his head.

It's not just UFC that's dying.

MMA in North America is dying.

The future is RIZIN.
If that's the future, bring the past back ASAP!
Screen-Shot-2016-09-24-at-8.30.30-PM.png

gabi-garcia.jpg

Yes. I've witnessed it myself. Going about my day when my brother started groaning in pain and next think I knew he was in a fetal position on the ground in tears. I'm grateful as hell I've never had one because they do in fact come out of nowhere and hurt like hell.

Thanks. I'm now gonna spend the rest of my life worrying about kidney stones

Can they suddenly come on in the space of a few hours though? Because he seemed fine all week until now. Can they get that bad, that quickly?

No, they can't.
Kidney stones don't form overnight. They form over long periods of time. Most people who have them don't know they have them (no pain) until they become obstructed - blocking the drainage of the kidney into the ureter. The pain is actually from the inability of urine to drain from the kidney, causing it to swell. This "obstruction event" is what happened to Mitrione.

If Mitrione had a stone obstruction, it's extremely painful and not a good idea to fight because a punch to a swelled kidney could cause it to rupture, which could lead to death from blood loss. It's good they canceled the fight.

But, I don't understand why they didn't pick up on Mitrione having stones weeks prior to the fight? Don't the fighters go through medical analysis before fight week? In order for the commission to clear them to compete? A simple urinalysis would show " microhematuria" (microscopic blood cells in the urine), almost anyone with stones has this even before they become obstructed. They would have saw that he had stones and probably not cleared him to fight. Giving Bellator time to find a new opponent or make a new main event. Just seems strange the commission didn't pick up on this before fight night.

Last edited:
lmao at the Machida fan talking shit

Hey at least he actually fought the best , won a belt inside the UFC and remained elite for years instead of getting demolished by exterior talent. Hey at least he didn't get pummeled by Fabio maldanaldo at HW.

Hold the salt

Hey at least he actually fought the best , won a belt inside the UFC and remained elite for years instead of getting demolished by exterior talent. Hey at least he didn't get pummeled by Fabio maldanaldo at HW.

Hold the salt

All that, yet Fedor is far, far ahead of Machida in any GOAT talks

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People will still claim that Bellator is a threat to the UFC after this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back