News BREAKING Dillon Danis vs Kegan Gennrich (512th ranked of 1263 active USA WW) Set for Bellator 238

At least this matchup makes sense record wise. Kegan Gennrich is 2-1, who last fought September 28, 2019 against an opponent who was 0-0. He has had a cancelled fight in January 2019 and in February 2017. While Dillon Danish is is only 2-0 and last fought on June 14, 2019.

Good to see Danis is recovering nicely after the blood bath he sustained at the hands of Khabib.
Was concerned for his health.

Wasn't it Khabib who was cowering in fear at the hands of Dildo Anus?

Eq74Nu5.jpg

What I'm most curious about is who, how, and WHY is someone ranking 1263 WWs??? Damn what a shitty job to have.

At least this matchup makes sense record wise. Kegan Gennrich is 2-1, who last fought September 28, 2019 against an opponent who was 0-0. He has had a cancelled fight in January 2019 and in February 2017. While Dillon Danish is is only 2-0 and last fought on June 14, 2019.

Makes sense record wise but doesnt make sense "I'm better than Khabib" wise.

I cant imagine being invested enough in Danis as an MMA fighter to be at all annoyed that he fights cans. he is a can.

dillon should be fighting neiman eventually

Coker and Chu going full out on this one!

Amazing foresight and matchmaking skills!

How can anybody mock this? Dilon has had 2 fights. Two. What do you expect?

His groundgame may look good so far but when he faces somebody with solid tdd, he's going to look as sloppy as his stand up looked before he got the sub wins.

I see Dildo Danis losing by solid KO against some even record journeyman with big arms. Not yet, but within 2 or 3 fights.
Is his trashtalk what bothers people.

Guy stated that he is a better version of Khabib, that he is the highest paid guy in Bellator and that he is the best prospect in MMA history.

To be fair the dude is a pretty good troll and despite fighting cans he gets a lot of attention. I would not be surprised if he managed to turn that into money with sponsors and stuff.

At the end of the day Danis is playing us all LOL.

@FKA going to the local Beef plants again to find awesome Bellator talent again!

Nice Match @FKA!

The guy who talks big like Jon Bones Jones should be scared of him is facing some unknown possibly shitty guy?

Back