• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
A win against Cowboy cements Conors place as one of the GOATS

Sherdog is not good with sarcasm/irony. I bet half of your like comes from people who think your statement should be taken seriously.

Welterweight cause after a win he can fight Masvidal for the bmf belt!

We all know what Cowboy is capable of. Question is, is Connor still a top fighter.

Cerrone has been a high level fighter for over a decade, he has fought for titles.
I can't recall Cerrone being in a title fight in the UFC... oh you mean before he signed with the UFC.

Last edited:
170 favors Cowboy. I will not be surprised if he knocks Conor out.

Last 10 wins

Al Iaquinta
Alexander Hernandez
Mike Perry
Yancy Mediros
Matt Brown
Patrick Cote
Rick Story
Alex Oliviera
John Makdessi
Benson Henderson

Losses during that time

Justin Gaethje
Tony Ferguson
Leon Edwards
Darren Till
Robbie Lawler
Jorge Masvidal
Rafael Dos Anjos

Neither has Conor. Perfect match up

Makes sense. He can’t beat anyone else in the top 10. Hope cowboy retires this clown.
And I am happy cowboy gets a payday.

so because he loses to the best boxer of all time in his first boxing fight and gets out grappled by khabib, he sucks now?
got it. lol
cerone is trash

Forever small and outgunned. Must be hard living in the world of giants.

View attachment 685081

Inactive 3rd ranked fighter vs 5th ranked fighter, just in a upper weightclass. What's the problem? Be honest, are you just afraid Conor might win?

Even calling this a tune up fight is wrong. A tune up fight would be something like Conor vs Darrell Horcher.

cause what does a win at weilterwight do for either fighter.

Besides diaz 2 and maybe holloway Conor only wins impressiely

Its fitting that Cowbody gets to put the final nail in that idiots journey .

Back