News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
Conor haters during fight week...And the rest of their existence

KhabibRNC.gif
NateRNC.gif

hurrr durrr

<{1-1}>

All the McHaters that are gonna like yours...

npc.jpg

<JagsKiddingMe>

Stop ball licking him, cuzzy

So much salt in this thread

Motherfucker....my thread was merged....I'm genuinely surprised it wasn't wastelanded but fair enough

You would know about being ignored. Nice post/likes/join date ratio.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Nice one man. You remind me of the folk who use follower count as ammo on twitter....what honestly goes through your head to think that's a good comeback? It's even worse that you started this altercation lol. Embarrassing

Nice one man. You remind me of the folk who use follower count as ammo on twitter....what honestly goes through your head to think that's a good comeback? It's even worse that you started this altercation lol. Embarrassing

You started a thread to hate on a group of people and you’re bothered that they replied to you. And now you call it “starting an altercation”.

And I bet u get rekt on Twitter too lol

stay useless shit head

You started a thread to hate on a group of people and you’re bothered that they replied to you. And now you call it “starting an altercation”.

stay useless shit head
Lol you make it sound like a war room thread....every post so far on this subject, you have embarrassed yourself. Are you that bitter that everyone ignored your original comment? Away you go, little boy

I'm off to bed now, no doubt I'll wake up in the morning to another comment from @Ken Fresno making yet again another tit of himself....To be continued

Back