*** Breaking Bad Discussion***Felina/Series Finale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amc's marathon of the whole series just began 10 minutes ago.

After last night, no viewer is supposed to be rooting for Walt. He's completely gone. They made it blatantly obvious - even went so far as to have his old girlfriend say that Walter White is gone in that interview.

They spent the entire episode tearing Walter down, crushing him, extinguishing whatever it was that remained of his hopes and dreams. He Heisenfailed with Saul. He was too weak and afraid to walk away from his shack. He was so sad, desperate and lonely he paid someone ten thousand dollars to play cards with him. He reached out to his son who savagely slapped his hand away.

He was broken and handing himself over to the police until with seconds left in the episode, they triggered Heisenberg.

I am 1000% rooting for Heisenberg next week, which I am sure is true of most people, and it's entirely by design. Heisenberg is going to do epic things next week, we want it, and the show knows we want it.

ISqvjEi.gif

They spent the entire episode tearing Walter down, crushing him, extinguishing whatever it was that remained of his hopes and dreams. He Heisenfailed with Saul. He was too weak and afraid to walk away from his shack. He was so sad, desperate and lonely he paid someone ten thousand dollars to play cards with him. He reached out to his son who savagely slapped his hand away.

He was broken and handing himself over to the police until with seconds left in the episode, they triggered Heisenberg.

I am 1000% rooting for Heisenberg next week, which I am sure is true of most people, and it's entirely by design. Heisenberg is going to do epic things next week, we want it, and the show knows we want it.

This...Walter White is dead...call him...Heisenberg.

Watching now. I forgot how much Walt used to get shit on by everyone.

Haha yeah.

Just saw this scene again though

zQouAr5.gif

Edit: I wonder if Hank remembered the ride along when he realized what Walt had done.

Can we get a vbookie event betting on who dies and potential outcomes of the show since the finale is just a couple days away?

He just told Jesse "I'm awake" then fucked up that douchey guy in the store. Fuckin love this show.

I don't see any ongoing arguments at the moment so I guess I'll just drop this bomb... that motherfucker Mike had it coming and needed to get got.

This and "tread lightly" were two of the greatest heisenberg moments.

One of my personal favorites was after he had schooled another drug dealer up on how to buy the products needed to cook meth...He walks out of the store and see's that same drug dealer with one of his boys...a real big cholo lookin dude...They walk up to each other, stare each other down and Heisenberg snarls at him "Stay out of my territory"...and the big dude backs down because he realizes who he is.

EDIT: Found it!

[YT]jmNU8blUwms[/YT]

Haha yeah.

Just saw this scene again though

zQouAr5.gif

Edit: I wonder if Hank remembered the ride along when he realized what Walt had done.

It's kinda messed up because Bogdon or whatever didn't even do anything wrong to Walt. This was one of the early signs of his ego and his true motivations going forward How dare Bodgon ask the brilliant Walter White to wash cars at his job at the freakin car wash.

I think people forget how much the pilot is about Walt feeling shit on by the world rather than any real sense of duty to his family.

I'll beat you until your legs don't work.

Apparently you only killed nine people in the entire series.

Leonel Salamanca: Poisoned with unknown substance. ("I See You")
4 Cartel Assassins: All shot to death. ("Full Measure")
2 Cartel Assassins: Both shot to death. ("Bullet Points")
Gaff: Garroted to death. ("Salud")
Chris Mara: Shot to death. ("Madrigal")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back