BREAKIN MVP to Smash Another Can

I know a guy...

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Maybe they give him the company jobber cave man Rickels again....

When Jackson, Ruth, Story, and a few others should be good to go....pay them Bellator!

this is the UFC forum and, let's be honest: MVP will get another bum to crush until another shot at Lima. That's how coker works.
I want to see MVP against Lima again sooner than later so who cares. The first fight was competitive (if not in MVPs favor) until MVP pulled a totally bonehead move. Its not MVPs fault his opponent is injured.

You still can't see how good Tyrell is because he is black...we get it...you are racist..

And then what?

I like DC and last I checked he was black. Let me know when Fourtune beats a top 50 HW.

I like DC and last I checked he was black. Let me know when Fourtune beats a top 50 HW.

ZU IS EASILY TOP 10 IN BELLATOR!

And damn kid, you can't see that Tyrell could walk into the top 10 in the UFC right now? You think Derik Lewis stands a chance vs the best wrestler in all HW division? Really?

You have no clue about the fight game. No wounder we argue!

ZU IS EASILY TOP 10 IN BELLATOR!

And damn kid, you can't see that Tyrell could walk into the top 10 in the UFC right now? You think Derik Lewis stands a chance vs the best wrestler in all HW division? Really?

You have no clue about the fight game. No wounder we argue!

Im just messing with you. He'd do okay probably. Keep the gimmick up, it's one of my favorites

MVP vs Jason Jackson would be good. He is someone who would stand and strike with MVP and had a good fight against Ruth, he deserves another shot.

Im just messing with you. He'd do okay probably. Keep the gimmick up, it's one of my favorites

I will not stop until i make you a Fortunnite!

And ps....i know your not racist...i just push buttons and laugh...

Baristas and Burger Flippers across the city woke up feeling a little less safe this morning

Fitch or MacDonald.

I doubt either of those guys are making weight in 10 days, unless they do it at a catchweight.

It'll probably be a lightweight fighting up a division.

Knowing Bellator it'll be Saad Awad again.

Once again, no one wants to get embarrassed by MVP. Either guys don't sign to fight him or they pull out.

Back