Breakfast suggestions

Blasphemer

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know there are alot of breakfast threads here, but since everyone has different waking hours I would like a suggestion on how early should eat after waking up, and what would any of you suggest as a good breakfast? I wake up a little before 6 am and leave for work at around sometime around 7:15. I have other questions about lunch, dinner, and "snacking" between meals for later, but I would like a few suggestions on a breakfast this early, thanks.

My breakfast consists of 10 egg whites scrambled in a frying pan with a little pam so it doesn't stick. A cup to a cup and a half of plain Quaker Oats microwaved with water. I add a little bit of cinnamon powder to it. 8z of grape fruit juice. 8oz caffeinated coffee no cream no sugar. A Piece of fruit. A few BCAA's, And a glass or two of water.

It's not very appetizing, but I look forward to ir every morning since it's my biggest meal haha.

With Respect,
-Ray

Most here will say eggs or egg whites. I try to eat eggs, if I have the time. I eat the yolks and all, scrambled up. Usually 3 - 4 of them.

If not, I have whole wheat whole grain toast, occasionally with natural peanut butter.

3 scrambled eggs with a few strips of real bacon and some whole wheat toast with peanut butter. Yum.

I usually go with an omlett as it's good nutrition and there are lots of ways to tweak it with different veggies, cheeses etc. Last weekend I tried asparagus and goat cheese with a bit of salsa. Kind of like a cream cheese omlett but healthier.

Egg white only can lead to egg white injury.

So scrambled eggs are alright along with maybe whole wheat toast? And it's sir.

Rolled oats with butter and ground flax seed and scrambled eggs. An orange and/or banana and a cup of coffee.

How I roll for what it's worth.

Alright that sounds pretty decent, I didn't really want to go that route of " this amount of this", "whatever cups of whatever, and mix it up and count the calories and weigh the cup" bullshit.

Alright that sounds pretty decent, I didn't really want to go that route of " this amount of this", "whatever cups of whatever, and mix it up and count the calories and weigh the cup" bullshit.

oh god I would shoot myself it I ever considered doing that

Although this is the UK, hard to get a gun.
I'd probably just go to london and pretend to be the KKK, that'd get the job done

Alright, about how long after breakfast should you eat a "snack" or whatever?

I know there are alot of breakfast threads here, but since everyone has different waking hours I would like a suggestion on how early should eat after waking up, and what would any of you suggest as a good breakfast? I wake up a little before 6 am and leave for work at around sometime around 7:15. I have other questions about lunch, dinner, and "snacking" between meals for later, but I would like a few suggestions on a breakfast this early, thanks.

Eat breakfast when you get up, that's the start of your day. I normally work nights, and wake up at noon or shortly after. That's when I eat breakfast. If I'm working days and have to get up at 3am, then that's when I eat breakfast. Pretty simple really. Adjust your eating to your schedule.

I eat about 6 times a day.

First meal within 30 mins of waking up, then every 2-3hrs after that till right before bedtime.

My usual breakfast is oatmeal (not instant) with chocolate protein powder or natural PB mixed in and 1/2 a grapefruit, and water.

Then it's all adding or subtracting things to get whole balanced nutrition during the rest of the day.

people assume just because i eat well i do this (and i never do). then they use that as an excuse not to eat healthy - saying they don't want to have to measure everything like some robot. :rolleyes:

Breakfast is currently the only meal of the day that is somewhat carb heavy. While the rest of the day is made up of lean protien and veggies, breakfast is a time of joy with tuna melts, fruit smoothies and coffee. Oh, glorious coffee...

Thanks alot for the advice everyone, thats all I really needed to know. I've never really been a breakfast person so I
'll start being one. To Mehwulfe, I'm really just trying to lose weight and eat healthy, and I work out at night. and to likkuid, I really do want to eat healthy, I was just saying I would like to do it without having to count every calorie and seving amount I eat, again thanks everyone.

Back