Breakfast of Champions

Well they were burritos I got from this awesome place until I dumped the guts of them into a bowl.

Bodyweight-200lbs

Breakfast
coffee
raw almonds
grapefruit

Lunch
Subway-Footlong dbl roast beef on honey oat w/ lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, jalape

Bodyweight-204

Breakfast
Coffee
2 extreme sausage breakfast sandwiches-no buns
4 fish oils

Lunch
Taco Salad-Shredded lettuce, ground beef, black beans, black olives, cheese, salsa.
Fruit
3 fish oils

Dinner
Taco Salad

Tequila!

pizza, no idea how much. I don't remember much about it except it was awesome.

Did not eat much taco salad for lunch. Saving some for later. I am really full for some reason.

I see tequila in my near future.

Bodyweight-199lbs

Breakfast
Coffee
fruit
almonds

yogurt
More almonds

Lunch
Mexican Food Buffet-FUCK. Ate like 10 enchiladas, shitloads of quesadillas and sopapillas

Dinner
Turkey Sandwich

You should start the tequila and pizza diet -- apparently it helped you lose 5 pounds in one night!

I feel your pain dude. I showed up to work still halfway drunk and am getting the full force of the hangover now.

BW-203-damnit no more cheat meals or skipping training this week

Breakfast
Frozen berries, 2 scoops whey

Lunch
Roast Beast

Snack
More roast

Dinner
My cousin cooked Morrocan food for me. It was fucking bomb. Some orange and carrot salad, cus cus or wtfever with almonds and green beans and crap, lamb, some cheese, bell peppers, etc. etc.

BW-200lbs

Breakfast
frozen berries, 2 scoops whey

Lunch
Roast Beef
4 fish oils

Dinner
Outback-11oz sirloin, cesear salad, bread
fruit cup

I'm not 100% sure if it's the fish oil but I have been having less knee pain since I got back on them. It seems like when I took them religiously I swore by them and they may be helping me now. Who knows.

BW-200lbs

I'm not 100% sure if it's the fish oil but I have been having less knee pain since I got back on them. It seems like when I took them religiously I swore by them and they may be helping me now. Who knows.

Bastard.

It is the fish oil prolly. It also helps with fat loss ( why am I telling you this dammit) I take 9 pills a day at 1200mg.

It's not like that's something I haven't heard before, but the reason I am losing weight is my ass busting conditioning and MMA training.5-6 days a week.

I am one of those people that thinks diet and supplementation is grossly overrated. I'm at the point now where I have to watch my diet closer, but I lost 40lbs since July on cheeseburgers and no supps...IMO 90% of the results you see in the gym or on the scale come from good old fashioned hard work.

Sadly I have to bust my ass and watch what I eat but I'm 34 now -- FML.

The only thing I notice when I stop taking fish oil is that my knees hurt.

If I didnt sprout tits like a stripper and my face didnt swell like a balloon, I would be all over it -- again.

It's not like that's something I haven't heard before, but the reason I am losing weight is my ass busting conditioning and MMA training.5-6 days a week.

I am one of those people that thinks diet and supplementation is grossly overrated. I'm at the point now where I have to watch my diet closer, but I lost 40lbs since July on cheeseburgers and no supps...IMO 90% of the results you see in the gym or on the scale come from good old fashioned hard work.

Supplements can be super helpful and are pretty useful. Yes they will never replace hard work but they can help you work harder, and recover better.

Back