• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breakdowns & GIF PROOF Anderson is THE Greatest Striker In Human History.Conor Cant Compare /sarcasm

Someone teach me how to quote. Im a damn internetz ignorant

Someone teach me how to quote. Im a damn internetz ignorant
For example, klick on the red 'reply' button under the post you want to quote.

Or on 'quote' if you want more quotes, meaning from different posts.

<{1-19}>

In this thread, OP proves that you can still type of a message board whilst gargling another man's nuts.

Yeah because Anderson totally wasnt out struck, dropped, and HUMILATED in embaressing fashion by a B-tuer wrestler with little striking who had 10 lossess

Anderson totally wasnt KOd by Weidman in Weidman's 8th pro MMA fight lol

Anderson totally wasnt out classed by Michael Bisping

You are right, Conor CANT compare to Conor...because Conor actually has defensive skill, doesnt get hit, actually out strikes other legit elite strikers, and actually beats ELITE well rounded wrestlers

Conor only has a hard time with all time greats like Nate fucking Diaz

good post ts. I'm enjoying the haters flocking in like flies to a dogshit. their screaming and lamentations due to conor greatness makes me warm inside. ah the warmth. haha

Holy fuck ts! I hope you got everything off your chest. And that you feel better now...

You should become a professional writer for

Www.nobodyfuckingcares.org

I agree, man. Conor's from another planet.
GettyImages-513971508.0.jpg

good post ts. I'm enjoying the haters flocking in like flies to a dogshit. their screaming and lamentations due to conor greatness makes me warm inside. ah the warmth. haha
This is not about Conor, this is about OP.<13>

Majority of your examples are from the tail end of Andersons career. Kind of makes the topic irrelevant.

Anderson had great speed, reflexes and timing. His boxing was not good, regardless of what his fans think. His kicks and knees and elbows were great.

This is not about Conor, this is about OP.<13>

This.

I'm probably one of the biggest Conor nuthuggers but come on?!

Prime Silva was toying around with Bonnar, Griffin, Franklin, Leben, Vitor etc...

I know OP is a troll (a good one because I got triggerd) but this Conor bullshit has to stop.

Yes, I route for Conor. Yes, I love that he has a chance to take the LW-strap.

But to be real, the title-shot is bullshit and undeserved. Like Hendo, also a big fan of him and I hope he knocks the shit out of Bisping but that title-shot was complete bullshit as well.

A gust of window from Conor's left would knock down Silva.

Anderson didn't lose to nate diaz in his prime

Did you forget the rematch just happened? Conor out classed and tooled a FULL camp Nate

Nate>>>>>>>>Lietes, Cote, Irvin for example lol etc

But Anderson did do much much much worse

Anderson in his prime was humilated bad by Chonan and Takese.

Any way you want to cut it, the Anderson newb sheep who discredit Conor, all the double standards exposed!

Let me know when Conor defends his belt 10 times.....

Actually, let me know when Conor defends his belt.

Back