• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Brazil's Leadership in Action \ EDIT: 4200 deaths in 1 day

You think Americans are "anti-lockdown"? You ain't seen shit.

I was in Sao Paulo last month during the Carnivale days. There was no parades or official party areas though. It was people walking carrying on like a regular weekend. Bars, clubs and restaurants were open also.

And this was WHEN some kind of 3rd wave/covid crisis was happening in early February.
<mma4><BC1>

Based Brazilians

<mma4><BC1>

Based Brazilians
Oh I had no problem with it though. I myself was there to have a good time also.

BTW, what does "based" mean? I'm starting to hear this on podcasts and with no explanation.

Bunker Boy was essentially trying to turn America into Brazil, so...

In non-Covid Canadian winters, ICU capacity runs at a permanent 95% usage. Lol @ that chart and the constant "OMG, the hospitals are almost at capacity!" we've heard all year.
Where in brazil are you to tell us whats really going down?

Theres a NEW Brazilian Variant, which can explain why so many younger people are hospitalised

wow. This is what bad leadership looks like, and this couldve happened in the USA had Biden lost

Flip Flop Fauci
anthony-fauci-1.jpg

and you still have dumb conservatives on this forum saying its an absolute hoax

I love how we’re a year into the pandemic and some people still have no clue what’s happening in the world. It’s amazing

and you still have dumb conservatives on this forum saying its an absolute hoax

And I don’t think anyone can try to claim the Brazilian government is falsely labeling flu/other deaths as covid deaths because...... why?

And I don’t think anyone can try to claim the Brazilian government is falsely labeling flu/other deaths as covid deaths because...... why?
They (conservatives on this site) are saying the virus is a hoax

"But in city of god if you run they get you, and if you stay they get you anyway"

Cool numbers. When you understand 3000 Brazilians die every day every year anyway, well...

Back