Brazilian style avocado

GTFO with adding sugar.

Why would you add garbage to one of the most perfect foods? Just eat the sugar then.

Just add black pepper or some olive oil and black pepper and enjoy.
35755691-avocado-with-olive-oil-and-black-pepper-.jpg

More people treat the fruit as fruit.

In the Philippines, Brazil, Indonesia, Vietnam, and southern India (especially the coastal Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka region), avocados are frequently used for milkshakes and occasionally added to ice cream and other desserts. In Brazil, Vietnam, the Philippines[63] and Indonesia, a dessert drink is made with sugar, milk or water, and pureed avocado. Chocolate syrup is sometimes added. In Morocco, a similar chilled avocado and milk drink is sweetened with confectioner's sugar and flavored with a touch of orange flower water.

In Ethiopia, avocados are made into juice by mixing them with sugar and milk or water, usually served with Vimto and a slice of lemon. It is also common to serve layered multiple fruit juices in a glass (locally called Spris) made of avocados, mangoes, bananas, guavas, and papayas. Avocados are also used to make salads.

Avocados in savory dishes, often seen as exotic, are a relative novelty in Portuguese-speaking countries, such as Brazil, where the traditional preparation is mashed with sugar and lime, and eaten as a dessert or snack. This contrasts with Spanish-speaking countries such as Chile, Mexico, or Argentina, where the opposite is true and sweet preparations are rare.

More people treat the fruit as fruit.
Yes we know the sugar industry has been very good at convincing people that every food and in particular 'every healthy food' is better when drowned in sugar, but people need to shed being sheep to them and get that stuff out of their food.

It makes nothing better if you don't get addicted to it.

Yes we know the sugar industry has been very good at convincing people that every food and in particular 'every healthy food' is better when drowned in sugar, but people need to shed being sheep to them and get that stuff out of their food.

We've been doing that for over a century before anglophones started harping this superfood hype.

smh

We've been doing that for over a century before anglophones started harping this superfood hype.

smh
Yes the sugar industry has been active a long, long time.

Who cares about super food labels or hype. Just stop adding sugar to any good, natural foods. Stop adding it to everything.

Yes the sugar industry has been active a long, long time.

Who cares about super food labels or hype. Just stop adding sugar to any good, natural foods. Stop adding it to everything.
I know. We're a sugar producing country (no.9) and half of it is from my home island where I'm dunking choco crinkles dusted with powdered sugar in to a mug of coffee with cream and sugar atm.

I know. We're a sugar producing country (no.9) and half of it is from my home island where I'm dunking choco crinkles dusted with powdered sugar in to a mug of coffee with cream and sugar atm.
You also Jamaican bro?

And

<[analyzed}>

Does brazilian style avocado have a hidden dick inside it that you weren't expecting?

In Brazil they literally juiced sugar cane

These venders have a machine and sell that shit for like 25 cents

It was delicious

In Brazil they literally juiced sugar cane

These venders have a machine and sell that shit for like 25 cents

It was delicious
Yes caldo de cana is very good specially with lemon

Never tried sweetened avocado before. The only time I ever buy it is if I've got the urge to make guacamole, can't be bothered with it otherwise. I have also had it on burgers and enjoyed it, and my sister uses it in a ton of her dishes that normally taste pretty good.

Vietnamese eat it as a fruit as well - eat it plain with sugar, in shakes, etc. I like it this way but it’s very rich, so only in small amounts. I prefer it in salads or on bread with salt.

Back