brazilian jiujitsu dojo in boston???????

wow am i happy i asked this question everyone was very great thank you sooo much for the input you were all awesome.

6months twice a week program $600=100/month
unlimited 180/month 6month is cheaper rate.....ouch that is harsh as heck....man!

100/week is good but you have to fork out 600 ouch im a student so....

i yet to find kimura's rates although i might have to go with them becuase of my schedule hopefully it will be cheaper but i donno they both seem in similar leagues....???? if anyone knows any rates for kimura please post.

:):D

the thechnical level at BBJ is extremly high and they're a good bunch of guys. very big gi emphasis, i don't know if thats a plus or a minus for you.

now i'm going to take a minute to plug my own school - Waikru on Brighton ave, about 10-15 minutes from your campus. it's a young program, but it has a stacked coaching staff including 3 blackbelts. you also mentioned flexible hours being convenient to you - waikru runs from 6:00 am to 10:00pm most days. full cage and big MMA emphasis. also very high qualtiy muay thai training.

wow am i happy i asked this question everyone was very great thank you sooo much for the input you were all awesome.

6months twice a week program $600=100/month
unlimited 180/month 6month is cheaper rate.....ouch that is harsh as heck....man!

100/week is good but you have to fork out 600 ouch im a student so....

i yet to find kimura's rates although i might have to go with them becuase of my schedule hopefully it will be cheaper but i donno they both seem in similar leagues....???? if anyone knows any rates for kimura please post.

:):D

No offense, but $600 is really not that much. $100 a month for 2 classes a week + open mat is a fairly reasonable rate for the type of instruction you get at Boston BJJ. It's also plenty enough to get good progression at BJJ, while you are still in school. I understand you are a student, so am I. Just get a job. I really don't think the rates are going to get much cheaper around the Boston area.

bjj 100$, for twice a week ,plus open mat on sat;so your in there three times a week for a c-note...

The rate at Kimura BJJ depends on how much your friend is going to go. I'm on the "free pass" plan, which means I can train whenever I want. And, I think it's a great price.

How much?

Back