BRAZILFIGHTWEAR.com

tpaulbeaumont

White Belt
Reaction score
I ordered some stuff over a month ago through their website, havent recieved anything. I sent an email asking if theres any way to chase anything up 8 days ago and havent had any response yet?

Perhaps Ive been 'unlucky' as others say good things about them.

Sucks pretty fat wanga in my opinion so far :icon_evil

That's pretty wierd, they usally have great service. Did you try calling them?

They post on here. PM BFW and he will get you squared away.

are we talking brazilfightwear or brazilianfightwear? because brazilianfightwear is supposed to be decent, i never even heard of brazilfightwear.

lol didn't notice that either. Wow I am getting sleepy.

Hey tpaulbeaumont,

Since there is no brazilfightwear.com I suppose that you are talking about us.

Please PM me with your customer ID and we'll try to find what is going on.

I ordered some stuff over a month ago through their website, havent recieved anything.
Your order was shipped out of Brazil via Air Mail using the Postal Company of Brazil and your country. Beyond the expected time frame, there are potential circumstances that are out of our control, such as customs and delivery delays, which can happen to any mail order business.

I sent an email asking if theres any way to chase anything up 8 days ago and havent had any response yet?
I personally answer ALL customers inquiries and I NEVER leave my customers without a reply, if you didn't receive an answer them there should be a reason. As soon as you let me know your order ID I'll be able to search my Inbox and find out what really happened.

I'll be waiting for your contact.

Sincerely,
Pedro Barcellos, Founder
BFW

I know that what normally has taken me 7-10 to get to Europe is now taking up to a month because of the holidays/customs/heavy mail volume.

www.SSFgear.com

We already shipped 2x the volume of our monthly orders and EMS is even taking more time than it requires because of heavy mail volume not to mention regular AIR MAIL ..

RIOFIGHTWEAR said:
We already shipped 2x the volume of our monthly orders and EMS is even taking more time than it requires because of heavy mail volume not to mention regular AIR MAIL ..

Thanks Alex. same here...

Crazy all the crap you have to go though to get MMA stuff here in the states :(

HI,
Pedro, im pressing PM but nothing is happening. The stuff i ordered was being sent to Thailand too, and the post here is not always that great. I recieved a package from teh UK inside 5 days last week though? I'll email again today.
thanks.

i have a couple orders from early December that took 3-4 weeks to arrive, there have been a lot of delays lately, and customs delays can be a bitch sometimes

ordered on boxing day got my kf fighter gi 6th jan- shipping to uk

thanks BFW

i recieved all my gear today thanks Pedro, it took 8 weeks in teh end but better late than never lol! Thnaks for the correspondance too.
Cheers.
tpb

Back