Brazil Visa question

Wu36

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This is probably a bit too off content so my aplologies, but I need a visa for a trip to brazil next month was hoping someone here could recommend a reputable service to process it for me (i'd rather not have to leave work to submit the application and then to pick it up later). I'm in NYC btw.

YOu can mail your stuff to your local Brazilian Consulate and they will process and mail it back. Or you can go in person drop it off and they will mail it back to you, either way you need to include a self addressed USPS priority envelope for them to send it back to you.

^ What he said. I did mine on my own in a day, mailed it to Houston, and got it back in 4.

This is probably a bit too off content so my aplologies, but I need a visa for a trip to brazil next month was hoping someone here could recommend a reputable service to process it for me (i'd rather not have to leave work to submit the application and then to pick it up later). I'm in NYC btw.

Hi my friend, you must go to the Brazilian consulate in NY don't wait last minute, you have to go in person with your ID, flight itinerary and address to where your going..I compare going to the consulate like going to the DMV, long lines and people who dont have there shit together and argue why they can't get a Visa..You must go trust me on this..

Great, thanks guys. Looks like I need to make a trip to the post office either way, mods feel free to lock/delete this thread.

Back