Boycott Conor vs Nate

RicksonsGrip

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Conor going on twitter trying to pump up nate diaz as a lighweight contender to fight Dustin, when Nate has never been a lightweight contender...

His intention, pump up Nate, and when Dustin gets Khabib, claim hell fight Nate the contender....

Lets have Conor hear it from true MMA fans... boycott Conor vs Nate!!!

Rent free. Dustin pulled out of the Nate fight cause he didn't want that smoke. Nate's boxing is on another level.

You are asking a bunch of poor plebs that stream every event to not buy an event.

Don't worry, they won't.

61667298.jpg

Nate vs McGregor 3 in a Boxing ring works from all aspects, especially from a marketing standpoint, and considering the potential financial gains. But then again, my wife is the Combat Sports fan, I am a Martial Artist/Combat Sports practitioner and far from a fan of MMA. And oh, highly doubt McGregor will ever "hear" this thread, nor care if he did.

Zero interest in Conor v Nate at this point

None. Zilch. Capput

Conor should sign on the dotted line or just go away.

Nat has never been a LW contender?

Fuckin' newb.

Conor should fight as soon as he can and get a W. It doesn’t seem like a long layoff will make his next outing as profitable as usual after his last fight.

Conor posturing to make nate relevant again just to get an easier fight

Nat has never been a LW contender?

Fuckin' newb.
He hasn't been a contender since Benson took him behind the woodshed.

His win over MJ, which Nate looked the best he ever has, has not aged well at all and is losing quality points every time MJ gets another L.

I'll still never forget the Nate "isn't a needle mover" comment after the Benson fight.

Nah, those two put on great fights when in the cage together

Damn you TS. You should have posted this earlier. I already ordered it and am unable to cancel it.

Conor going on twitter trying to pump up nate diaz as a lighweight contender to fight Dustin, when Nate has never been a lightweight contender...

His intention, pump up Nate, and when Dustin gets Khabib, claim hell fight Nate the contender....

Lets have Conor hear it from true MMA fans... boycott Conor vs Nate!!!

Why? They were both good fights...I like fun fights.

Good catch ts! Whistle blowers like you shall be rewarded in the after life! Exposing Conors' evil plan and shining the light on that cockroach.. on sherdog..

Can i touch you?

Back