Boy scouts to admit girls. Why?

Only one man can save us.

nomaam2.jpg
City of God was a great movie.

Can't say I care, there's no reason for nature-related hobbies to be sex-segregated. If you go back to say the 1940s, pretty much every aspect of society from school to work to leisure was needlessly sex-segregated.

Because all sexes deserve to be sexually assaulted by a 40yr old backwoods nerd.

This is the stuff the liberals said would never happen 20 years ago. This was thought of as way out of bounds

Just imagine what's next.

I swear Pedophiles will be accepted eventually

This is the stuff the liberals said would never happen 20 years ago. This was thought of as way out of bounds

Boy are you a mark. I'd love to be a salesman in your town. You'd be super easy to scare into buying anti-lib shit.

Boy Scouts around here are always trying to sell some weak ass popcorn. Girl Scouts all day with those cookies.

Boy Scouts around here are always trying to sell some weak ass popcorn. Girl Scouts all day with those cookies.
I bought some of their popcorn the other day. Because no one gives a fuck about the boy scouts. I was probably the only sell that poor kid had all day.

It was some damn good popcorn.

I don't know, bro. I just got some bomb ass caramel corn from a boy scout selling it in my neighborhood.

The NFL pushed for women viewers the past few years and all of a sudden we got players getting flagged for too many high fives, people getting outraged at offhanded comments, people kneeling during the anthem, women reporters and announcers taking jobs from former players, men dressed in pink, etc.
Don Frye was right all these years.NFL is worst than I thought

Now they can disrupt toxic masculinity.

I bought some of their popcorn the other day. Because no one gives a fuck about the boy scouts. I was probably the only sell that poor kid had all day.

It was some damn good popcorn.
Good for you sniper.

My kid sold that stuff last year. He's not doing cub scouts this year.

But last week I bought some from a little kid at the grocery store too.

They tried twice in the last few years and people shot it down fast.

Boy are you a mark. I'd love to be a salesman in your town. You'd be super easy to scare into buying anti-lib shit.
I'm a libertarian. They can do whatever they want. But I don't have to think its good.

How bout the Boy Scouts go hit the poorer neighborhoods looking for boys that need some structure in their lives. No, we will settle for upper middle class white girls to go along with the boys. Imagine the fun!!

And just wait. What is taboo now(like this was 10-20 yrs ago) will not be taboo in the future.

These are damn boys dude! Going camping and shit. You cool with moving outdoor ED from 6th grade to say...,1st grade?

Let them be kids! This is adults dictating this crap

Sounds about right. The left will not rest until they've ruined every tradition and every institution. I think we all know damn well they won't just be satisfied with girls joining the boyscouts, they'll pretty quickly want it changed to accommodate the girls. If it's that much better than the girl scouts, make the girl scouts better instead of making the boy scouts worse. Why does the solution always seem to be lowering the ceiling rather than raising the floor?

Back